More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:00:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Apr "More Awful Than You" CC Treasure Hunt: Whore Clothes
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Apr "More Awful Than You" CC Treasure Hunt: Whore Clothes  (Read 279948 times)
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Apr "More Awful Than You" CC Treasure Hunt: Whore Clothes
« Reply #150 on: 2007 April 08, 14:13:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

* Gwill points and laughs at the woohoo bikini

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
MajorMercedes
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2007 April 08, 15:47:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hola, I'm a n00b.  And I come carrying weird looking, whorish toddler outfits:

From TSR by teufelsmienchen entitled "little girls like rose"
It's a pay item, categorized as everyday wear, and has been there since March 6th of this year.

Being racist is so limiting. Why confine your hatred to specific skin colors, countries, or beliefs? The entire world can be yours to hate.
Hecubus
Nitwitted Nuisance

That's Numberwang!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: 2007 April 08, 16:12:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

edited to remove my entry.

So...I'm an idiot. I forgot that this had been posted already.

It's the drugs.
« Last Edit: 2007 April 08, 17:10:53 by Hecubus » Logged

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

I think one of the things that keeps a person sane is healthy skepticism about what you believe. Every now and then enjoy a conversation with an inner voice that says, "You're full of shit again." —Stewart Brand
Tailchaser
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2007 April 08, 16:36:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

not to be a nagging nitwitted nancy...but hasn't that already been shown by kellyQ?

Anyways, I'm off to download the woohoo bikini  Shocked
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2007 April 08, 17:24:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aha ha ha ha ha that woohoo kini is spectacularly vulgar! All she needs is a "do me" tattoo.

Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2007 April 08, 18:46:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The WooHoo bikini is hilarious. I'm almost tempted to go fetch it and put it on an annoying Romance Sim.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 2007 April 08, 21:10:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Agreed, I almost choked on my tea when I saw the bikini but it's strangely tempting. I might rework the texture a bit to make it look more like material... or perhaps the screenshot doesn't do it justice.

angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2007 April 08, 21:59:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These don't really qualify as one is billled as a dominatrix adn the other is more a caricature  but I though you'd <cough> enjoy them.

Shivani
Dimwitted Dunce

Efficiency is intelligent laziness.

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2007 April 08, 22:07:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Removed.
« Last Edit: 2007 April 09, 08:00:24 by Shivani » Logged
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2007 April 08, 22:12:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay here is a real bona fide entry.  I knew that FSMC would not disappoint when I went looking for stuff for this contest :  This is labelled : Sexy Summer party mesh and textures from FSMCDesigns

MrsH
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 2007 April 08, 23:15:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These are fantastically strange, distressing and hilarious all at once.  Masterpieces, each and every one of them. 

Somewhere in one of my many backed up and discarded downloads folders I have a TSR treatlet consisting of a couple of strategically placed spider's webs, categorised as everyday.

I am now inspired to go and find it to share.  It's special.
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: 2007 April 09, 02:26:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't really find the elvenwear whorish. Yes, it's revealing, but the sims wearing the leaves and flowers don't look like they're selling themselves on the street. They just look very, erm... free.

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Shivani
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2007 April 09, 02:33:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't really find the elvenwear whorish. Yes, it's revealing, but the sims wearing the leaves and flowers don't look like they're selling themselves on the street. They just look very, erm... free.

Well, considering that the definition of whore includes both sexually promiscuous and prostitution, we have it both ways, eh?  So, free or not...

Personally, I think the outfit on either child or teen is like saying, "Hi!  Calling all pedophiles!  Come and get me, baby."
neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2007 April 09, 02:46:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with notveryawesome. Showing skin, even a lot of skin, isn't whorish. That Christmas outfit, with thigh-high stockings which are obviously meant to titillate, is definitely disturbing. Elvish children wearing a few flowers as clothing isn't sexual in any particular way. It's like the difference between wearing a string bikini and going to a nude beach. The people on the nude beach are all just having fun together nakedly without any sexual component, usually. A string bikini, however, is meant to be "sexy".

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
Flamingo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2007 April 09, 02:48:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These don't really qualify as one is billled as a dominatrix adn the other is more a caricature  but I though you'd <cough> enjoy them.

<Don't quote the images>

Well, if you're going to enter Bink13y's creations, then I'm suprised you haven't stumbled upon this:

You can find that here, and some alternatives here and here. Of course, seeing as they're actually designed for the purpose of looking like whores, well, they aren't too eligible for entry.
SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: 2007 April 09, 03:17:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bink13y's stuff is so fun. I wonder where he dug up that hair....

Fail.
freetobejulie
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2007 April 09, 06:25:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know these don't hold a candle to the child boob meshes (which remind me of me at that age  Undecided ), but I'm surprised no one has put up anything by Buntah of TSR (or her own site) yet.  Not only do the patterns and colors make your eyes bleed, but they also have hideous cuts.  These are all categorized under everyday clothes.

This one's called the "Colorful Party Outfit" - There's a reason why the little girl wearing it looks miserable.

"Fuzzy Fuscia Short Set" - Are those black holes everywhere supposed to make it look fuzzy?  And what's with all the hotpants?

"Short Set" - I don't even need to say anything, just see her description: "Pretty blend of a pale fuschia loosely woven vest and shorts over a shortsleeve baby blue sweater. Blue and fuschia striped shoes to match. Perfect for the playground."  Shocked

And....drumroll please....The fugliest creation by Buntah for a female child....

"Two-piece shorter party dress" - "This is the two-piece version. Notice the yellow petticoat that shows when she walks :-) It requires the mesh file in this set." - Notice the stiff mile-high legs.

Everyone's a ritter bit lacist.
Shivani
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2007 April 09, 07:08:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any parent who dressed their child in the "elf" clothes (or even the earlier example of ivy or whatever by the same 'artist') and paraded them around in public ought to be hauled in to the police station.  (Yes, yes, I know, these are sims, not people.  At least, I think that's what they are.)

In any case, there's plenty of offerings in this thread that I don't think are the least bit whorish, so we'll just agree to disagree, okay?  Smiley
neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2007 April 09, 07:15:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any parent who dressed their child in the "elf" clothes (or even the earlier example of ivy or whatever by the same 'artist') and paraded them around in public ought to be hauled in to the police station.  (Yes, yes, I know, these are sims, not people.  At least, I think that's what they are.)

In any case, there's plenty of offerings in this thread that I don't think are the least bit whorish, so we'll just agree to disagree, okay?  Smiley

No, I don't agree to disagree. Because they're supposed to be elves romping in the woods or something, not people living in suburbia. Further, the idea that mere skin is enough to constitute pedophilia is the kind of thinking that got a woman hauled to jail for taking pictures of her kids in a bathtub.

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
Shivani
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2007 April 09, 07:24:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're entitled to your opinion.  I am to mine.  We will disagree, whether you agree to doing so or not. 
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2007 April 09, 08:22:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, well, too bad neither of you are judges, so your opinion doesn't count. Nyah. Tongue

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 2007 April 09, 08:32:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, well, too bad neither of you are judges, so your opinion doesn't count. Nyah. Tongue

Cheesy Pes!

I happen to agree with Neriana though. It totally depends on the context. There are sickos out there who will salivate over anything showing skin, while "decent" people will find nudity an innocent and precious thing when involving a child.

I find it adorable when my Sim parents change a diaper on the baby and that sweet little "hiney" is shining for all the world to see. Tongue

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
Mens Mortuus
Blathering Buffoon

Reaper haz ur plumbbob

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2007 April 09, 10:41:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry some of you don't think the elfwear is indecent. Tiny little elves with wings (like Tinkerbell) would look really cute, but full-grown sims we dress up as elves? Some people might find it thematic or even sexy  Lips sealed but I just thought it wasn't at all decent, even for elves. To each his own, I guess.

By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes...
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2007 April 09, 12:25:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And....drumroll please....The fugliest creation by Buntah for a female child....

"Two-piece shorter party dress" - "This is the two-piece version. Notice the yellow petticoat that shows when she walks :-) It requires the mesh file in this set." - Notice the stiff mile-high legs.

Ouch! You should have warned us to put on sunglasses first! Tongue At least this gives me an idea where the name Buntah comes from (German "bunt" = colorful)  Grin

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2007 April 09, 15:04:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That outfit deserves it's own category.  What the heck did she do to the legs, replace them with sticks?  Ouch.  Thank God, she's retired.  (The sim community breathes a sigh of rellief).

Oh and I agree with the above posters who say there is nothing wrong with showing skin per se. We were all born naked weren't we.  It's all about context.  Nothing wrong with the elf outfit (if you like fantasy themes in your game). 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: