More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 08:40:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Apr "More Awful Than You" CC Treasure Hunt: Whore Clothes
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Apr "More Awful Than You" CC Treasure Hunt: Whore Clothes  (Read 279921 times)
Chienne
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Apr "More Awful Than You" CC Treasure Hunt: Whore Clothes
« Reply #400 on: 2007 May 08, 16:46:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought she was wearing unusually ugly bracelets until you said something about sleeves.  Long sleeves really do NOT match the mood of that outfit.  Of course, given the mood of that outfit, perhaps this is a good thing. :-)

Middle-aged professional woman still plays video games.  Film at 11.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: 2007 May 08, 20:32:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why did someone feel that we needed sheer skirts without panties?
Without Panties?  She doesn't seem to have anything to put any panties on.  Am I looking at this wrong, or are her thighs not attatched to anything?

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Chienne
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: 2007 May 09, 01:28:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even though it's more than a week past the end of April, this thread is still getting posts.  We must REALLY love to hate whore clothes. :-)

Middle-aged professional woman still plays video games.  Film at 11.
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: 2007 May 09, 03:34:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Without Panties?  She doesn't seem to have anything to put any panties on.  Am I looking at this wrong, or are her thighs not attatched to anything?

I thought that the author had used a skin tone that used dark pubic hair. But now that you mentioned it, it really does look like the thighs aren't attached at all. I wonder how it works in game?

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: 2007 May 09, 03:43:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know how with large families the loading screen usually has one sim sitting on the ground with one of their legs up.  The one that gives you the feeling you're looking up a toddler's skirt, when it's a toddler girl in that pose.

I don't even want to imagine the image, if the sim in that pose happened to be wearing this outfit.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: 2007 May 09, 20:47:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last month's contest must have brought out the best in creators, because the strangeness keeps coming. Pretty dress for a girl? Not whore clothes?  Well...

The blue one is for boys!

Quote from creator "I love children. So I made 2 new meshes for child sim. 2 pretty dresses.
one for girls, & other blue one for boys..."

Quote from an admiring downloader "Awwww cutee LOl a boys dress... ohh if i make a boy really girly i can pretend its a gay girl..."

http://216.32.95.40/showthread.php?t=211309&c=1&s=855f20e7ffe66739184267c21dc6b3b9&

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: 2007 May 09, 22:34:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn, I really needed that boy dress a little while ago when I was playing my cross-dressing sim. He's an adult now.

Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: 2007 May 09, 23:10:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last month's contest must have brought out the best in creators, because the strangeness keeps coming. Pretty dress for a girl? Not whore clothes?  Well...

The blue one is for boys!

Quote from an admiring downloader "Awwww cutee LOl a boys dress... ohh if i make a boy really girly.."

I saw that, and couldn't help but think, wouldn't a 'really girly' boy prefer to wear the pink one?  Roll Eyes
(I mean, as long as we're playing the blue=boy, pink=girl game)

Remember first that the greatest inequality is to treat unequal things equally
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: 2007 May 10, 01:47:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn, I really needed that boy dress a little while ago when I was playing my cross-dressing sim. He's an adult now.

They don't have dresses for cross-dressing men?  That surprises me considering some of the shit I've seen designed for this game..

I went outside once...the graphics were shit.
Avalikia
Furry Lover
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: 2007 May 10, 05:22:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember running across what was pretty much a drag queen themed sims 2 website once.  I don't remember where though, because I was not inclined to hang around for longer than it takes me to switch webpages.  It's a shame actually, because I'm certain that I could have found something to win this contest there.  Oh, well.

All generalizations are false, including this one.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: 2007 May 10, 06:55:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They don't have dresses for cross-dressing men?  That surprises me considering some of the shit I've seen designed for this game..

For men, yes. Fewer options for children.

Avalikia
Furry Lover
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: 2007 May 10, 07:03:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's true.  I'd imagine you'd find plenty of stuff for adult men by simply searching for "sims 2" and "drag queen" at the same time.  Of course, if you're handy with SimPe, it shouldn't be to hard to convert clothing from one to the other since children all pretty much have the same figure.

All generalizations are false, including this one.
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: 2007 May 10, 07:07:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shuldig has made some fancy drag ballgowns, actually.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: 2007 May 10, 07:18:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For men, yes. Fewer options for children.

You can fix that very quickly with SimPE.  There are no differences in body shape for boys and girls when they are children and toddlers, so you can just take any dress made for a girl and change the gender in the property sets.  If you try that on teens or adults the head won't align properly with the body.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Annan
Swedish Pudding Chef
Senator

INTP/J: Bork!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #414 on: 2007 May 20, 15:29:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from the author:
"...I know the clothing doesn't quit fit right and she is " O natural" under the skirt, and some of the joints still have seems, but hey it's a first attempt..."

OT: It drives me crazy when people who can't write in their own native language properly decide to branch out and mutilate another one (in this case, French). It's "au naturel". If you can't spell it, say "naked". Seriously. That and "viola" for "voila" are major peeves of mine. Saying "viola!" makes about as much sense as saying "saxophone!" or "timpani!" for no apparent reason. Orchestral Tourette's?

Also: quite, not quit, and seams, not seems. Just stop. GTFO the Internet.

*snip*

Yes, and don't forget Voila = Walla. That took me a while to figure out the first time I saw it.

Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: 2007 May 20, 17:03:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That and "viola" for "voila" are major peeves of mine. Saying "viola!" makes about as much sense as saying "saxophone!" or "timpani!" for no apparent reason. Orchestral Tourette's?

Yes, and don't forget Voila = Walla. That took me a while to figure out the first time I saw it.

I absolutely agree. I have a writer acquaintance who knows better who does this, and thinks it is cute. (I'm giving her a lot of credit, because her spelling is not the tops, but she's been corrected multiple times and claims it is deliberate.)

UGH!!

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: 2007 May 20, 17:47:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*stabs self in the eye

eaglezero
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: 2007 May 22, 20:25:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, wow, I didn't know that's what "walla" was supposed to mean. I just thought it was some strange redneck thing I wasn't familiar with. Huh. Good to know, I suppose.

"If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it."
- WC Fields
torawashi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: 2007 May 25, 02:01:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooh, are they still online? I did some searching but wasn't able to find them. Undecided I've only found one outfit that worked for a drag queen. The rest (including the website dedicated to it whose name escapes me) tend to leave the narrow waist, breasts and wide hips that the dresses they modify come with. A bit too female, since I prefer Eddie Izzard to RuPaul. Wink
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: 2007 May 25, 05:01:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooh, are they still online? I did some searching but wasn't able to find them. Undecided I've only found one outfit that worked for a drag queen. The rest (including the website dedicated to it whose name escapes me) tend to leave the narrow waist, breasts and wide hips that the dresses they modify come with. A bit too female, since I prefer Eddie Izzard to RuPaul. Wink

I don't have them myself, they were mentioned on PMBD, and pictures were posted, and I believe they are rather new.

akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #420 on: 2007 May 27, 15:53:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The dedicated site is Simmergirl.

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #421 on: 2007 May 28, 00:44:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Definately a boy. The creator, KSK, only makes stuff for men and only has male sims in her game.
I always wonder if she has a special hacked version of BodyShop. It annoys the hell out of me that it defaults to females when you Create New Project. I'd like to hope the stupid thing would "remember" that the last few things I made were all for males, and I might want to continue with more of the same.

So, I know the contest is over, but I found these utterly hideous outfits yesterday and thought you should see them anyway. They're all by Parisienne at TSR, who has also made some quite tasteful things. Click the image to go to the download.

This first one would have been disqualified from the contest for being swimwear, but it doesn't seem very family-friendly. Has been up since May 31, 2004.

Now for a teenage ass hanging out of oh-so-short skirt. Apparently categorised as Everyday though several downloaders have complained that it showed up in swimwear. On TSR since Jun 1, 2004.

Finally, this... delightful... creation is apparently Formal wear. I think that says it all.

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: