More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 21:55:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Broken Whore can't cook fish
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Broken Whore can't cook fish  (Read 6023 times)
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Broken Whore can't cook fish
« on: 2007 March 31, 00:40:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm probably being non-Awesome, but I was hoping someone could tell me why Mia Whore can't cook her catfish..... Grin
« Last Edit: 2007 March 31, 02:20:58 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
Diala
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Broken Whore can't cook fish
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 31, 01:04:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you tried getting her to cook the catfish without any hacks? And can anyone else cook catfish?
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 31, 01:10:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't tried yet, but I'd need at least one hack to cook it, since it's not a normal breakfast food, lol. But this is recent, in Strangetown last week and Riverblossom the week before I had no problems cooking catfish, or any fish for that matter.

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
Nec
Malodorous Moron

I have no sense of humor.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 March 31, 01:13:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I want them to have something that isn't currently on the menu, I just use the make single plate, or group meal option...
Diala
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 March 31, 01:14:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm, try with that one hack (or any others that you need) and see if it works. I assume it is a bad hack somewhere. I can't quite tell what it is from the error log, though.
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 March 31, 01:19:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I couldn't either, going to do the pull for a moment and see if it works...

ETA: Yeah, some hack was conflicting, but I accidentally saved and quit instead quitting without saving so I can't figure out which one it was at the moment.
« Last Edit: 2007 March 31, 01:39:16 by Tamha » Logged

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 March 31, 02:20:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not the Dizzian Food-Anytime hack that causes this. It is the WORK OF THE NON-AWESOME.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 March 31, 05:10:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll come figure out what it is, and report back, but won't be able to until I fish up another catch. Honestly, the only thing I've downloaded recently (since I had no problem, I mean) is the fish and harvesting hack pulled from the DC, lol. Of course, it could be something that you wouldn't think should be related either. I'm not too worried about it, I'll figure it out eventually. Grin

Hecubus
Nitwitted Nuisance

That's Numberwang!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2007 March 31, 13:45:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um....are you using a pre-seasoned fridge? Try a Maxian one.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

I think one of the things that keeps a person sane is healthy skepticism about what you believe. Every now and then enjoy a conversation with an inner voice that says, "You're full of shit again." —Stewart Brand
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 March 31, 21:04:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't use custom fridges (even though I have one in my game), but I figured out what was causing it and am posting about it in that thread now. It was Low Food Warning - Ignore Minis by 2J.

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 March 31, 21:07:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't use custom fridges (even though I have one in my game), but I figured out what was causing it and am posting about it in that thread now. It was Low Food Warning - Ignore Minis by 2J.

That's been updated for seasons -- make sure you have the latest version.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 March 31, 21:10:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did, the 3-26-07 one, I checked that before I posted in his thread. Smiley

ETA: Honestly, the fact that no one else is having this kind of problem makes me wonder, but when I pulled Carrigon's fish for any meal and tried the OFB cook option it still didn't work. Just my pond fish are giving me problems, and I don't know why.

dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2007 April 02, 11:19:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was getting an error with that older Low Food Warning ignore Mini hack, but the 3-31 version worked.

Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2007 April 02, 22:07:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have that one now, and it's because of my error it got fixed, and honestly I didn't post at all on here yesterday, so I don't know what's up with the timestamps.

ETA: But they seem to be correct a the moment, weird.

ETA2: Oh, my settings were a full day ahead, lol. Weird.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: