More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 13:21:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Counting woohoo, not partners
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Counting woohoo, not partners  (Read 6562 times)
bratz
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Counting woohoo, not partners
« on: 2007 April 12, 03:47:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi all

Is there a way to count how many times a sim has  actually woohooed?  Kinda like how its possible to count grilled cheese eaten. I do have the counter of partners that I believe Squinge made.  Just wondering if there was a way to find out how many times it was actually done.

Thanks to all.

« Last Edit: 2007 April 12, 04:43:17 by bratz » Logged
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Re: Counting woohoo, not partners
« Reply #1 on: 2007 April 12, 07:49:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What with the same partner? I don't know. I was going to suggest the 'squinge' painting that counts the woohoos with different sims, but I think that is what you have.

[edit] Looks like it does count woohoos.

Vren Lyet
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 April 12, 07:58:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, it doesn't. The pie menu strings are quite misleading.

It only counts how many woohoo partners a sim had.

Black holes suck!
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2007 April 12, 08:00:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How misleading! Squinge is definitely unawesome Tongue

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 April 12, 08:29:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a way to count how many times a sim has  actually woohooed?  Kinda like how its possible to count grilled cheese eaten. I do have the counter of partners that I believe Squinge made.  Just wondering if there was a way to find out how many times it was actually done.
Individual instances of woohoo are not recorded or counted anywhere in the game, so it is impossible to retrieve this. The game only stores first woohoo with a given sim, first public woohoo with a given sim, first robot woohoo with a given a sim, and first NPC woohoo with a given sim. It is theoretically possible to extract up to 3 with a single sim, but no more.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 April 12, 13:50:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know public whoohoo and "private" woohoo with the same sim counts as two different partners (and I admit to exploiting it ruthlessly in romance sims), but do you get a second private woohoo memory if you move in an NPC and woohoo them again when they're no longer an NPC?

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2007 April 12, 14:09:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. One of my sims got three memories from a gypsy that he ended up marrying. One while she was still a NPC, the service sim memory, the second one after she moved in, the normal woohoo memory, and the third, the public woohoo memory. So yes, you do get a second private woohoo memory.

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
Theo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 April 12, 14:28:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Individual instances of woohoo are not recorded or counted anywhere in the game, so it is impossible to retrieve this. The game only stores first woohoo with a given sim, first public woohoo with a given sim, first robot woohoo with a given a sim, and first NPC woohoo with a given sim. It is theoretically possible to extract up to 3 with a single sim, but no more.

Doesn't the SWAF history record that number? Of course one thing is seeing it in SimPe, and another is fetching that value in the game  Tongue
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 April 12, 14:32:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How about a post-it(tm) note and record it on your own?

It's a low-tech answer, but it would work.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 April 12, 15:25:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doesn't the SWAF history record that number? Of course one thing is seeing it in SimPe, and another is fetching that value in the game  Tongue
The SWAF history is highly unreliable. There is some evidence to suggest that SWAFs sustain a fair amount of damage all the time, most of which goes unnoticed, but occasionally produces weirdness.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 April 12, 16:42:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're running ACR without the fancy woohoo camera then you might not be aware of sims woohooing so the post-it note method could potentially miss a few, especially if visitors or uni dorms are involved.

ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 April 12, 16:57:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

meh. If it's important to you, you will find a way to do it....or not, and you'll get over it.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: