More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 12:15:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Is anyone else having this much problems with flashing blue accessories in pets?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Is anyone else having this much problems with flashing blue accessories in pets?  (Read 24049 times)
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
Re: Is anyone else having this much problems with flashing blue accessories in pets?
« Reply #50 on: 2007 April 05, 18:34:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lately I put a bit more attention on flashing blue accessories, and I think I've spotted a sort of pattern. Apparently, my sims with flashing blue stuff (earrings and necklaces) have one or more of:
- custom hair
- custom eyebrows
- maxis eyebrows but with different genetic color (e.g. black eyebrows on genetically blond sim)

All the sims with binned hair and maxis eyebrows genetically matching, if they have blu stuff at start, a simple makeover with no other changes seems to fix the issue forever; on the other hand, sims with custom hair and/or eyebrows may retain the flash crap, or it will return later.

So far, the only exception were 3 drow sims, who have custom hair, custom eyebrows and custom skintone (genetic 0): they didn't have the "flashing blue 2: the return" issue.
All my other sims have no custom skintones, but only default replacements.

I don't know if all this makes sense, and I have not yet deepened the tests, but it might be a possibility.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: