More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 01:10:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Excessive Pranking In Spring Season?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Excessive Pranking In Spring Season?  (Read 3763 times)
Digital Femme
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Excessive Pranking In Spring Season?
« on: 2007 March 23, 15:12:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sims currently have no friends due to the excessive pranking that goes on during visits to community lots. Even sims with only three playful points immediately decide to prank someone once showing up on a community lot. This has resulted in many many sims getting beat the hell down and pretty much each sim in the game has at least 3 or 4 enemies.

I never had this pranking problem with any of the other expansion packs. Seasons has managed to turn the sims into obnoxious jerks. Does anyone else have this problem? This was funny at first, but now every date or outing ends with some fool in the corner crying because he got slapped in the face.
miramis
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Re: Excessive Pranking In Spring Season?
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 23, 15:44:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty sure that either JM or TJ (perhaps even both of them) have mods that lessen this sort of behaviour.  Trouble is that I can't remember what the mod names are for the life of me, and I've looked in my downloads folders too. Undecided 
Nec
Malodorous Moron

I have no sense of humor.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 23, 17:14:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed that, too. And since I put in a no autonomous water balloon fight hack, they opt for the prank version. Pescado has antiprankhack, but I don't see it in the Seasons directory. It is in Pets, though. I knew something was missing from the Directors Cut. Maybe he will update it?  Roll Eyes
smcnic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 March 26, 23:11:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I second the request for an updated anti-prank mod, these little imps are driving me nuts.
caterpillar
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 March 27, 12:12:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was being driven nuts by the pranking too, so I installed the antiprank hack, despite it not being in the director's cut. So far it has worked for me, the excess pranking has stopped & I haven't noticed any problems.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 March 27, 12:16:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The available evidence suggests it will work, but some functionality may be lost, like say, the pranking.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 March 28, 09:05:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The available evidence suggests it will work, but some functionality may be lost, like say, the pranking.

That's a feature, not a bug.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: