More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:47:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Cper and Csla--Repaired-NOT(See more awesome thread by Argon)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Cper and Csla--Repaired-NOT(See more awesome thread by Argon)  (Read 6024 times)
Ennarys
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Cper and Csla--Repaired-NOT(See more awesome thread by Argon)
« on: 2007 July 12, 02:03:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First I would like to apologize to AmberDiceless for saying that I could do something that is apparently beyond me. I thought that I could fix the original templates of these faces and as it turns out I can't.  The reason for that is because no toddler will wear those faces so there is nothing to extract that will match the face in the template. I should have realized this but I didn't and I foolishly offered to fix them. I can offer the faces that I made from the template files given by AllenABQ to which I added the missing bits. It should be possible to use these as templates in the same way that one would use AllenABQ's. Again, I apologize and stand ready to be beaten with sticks.

* Cper.zip (445.33 KB - downloaded 255 times.)
« Last Edit: 2007 July 13, 03:58:33 by Ennarys » Logged

Your ears hear but you don't listen,
Your eyes look but you don't see,
You complain about things gone wrong,
And then put the blame upon me.
Ennarys
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Cper and Csla--Repaired(sort of)
« Reply #1 on: 2007 July 12, 02:04:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry to double post but it would only allow me to post one of my files. Here is the other.

Edited because I type like shit.

* Csla.zip (449.55 KB - downloaded 265 times.)

terrakosmos
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 July 12, 02:10:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, personally, I don't think you should apologize for anything! At least you tried to actually fix them, unlike me, so I appreciate the effort. However, I'm unclear about what you're saying you did here. Do you mean that you were able to fix all the ages except toddlers, or something different?

Edit: I guess I will dl and find out  Grin

Edit the 2nd: I looked at them in Body Shop; other ages still revert to the mannequin face.
« Last Edit: 2007 July 12, 02:21:33 by terrakosmos » Logged
Ennarys
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 July 12, 02:44:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All ages but adult you mean?

Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2007 July 12, 02:54:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First I would like to apologize to AmberDiceless for saying that I could do something that is apparently beyond me. I thought that I could fix the original templates of these faces and as it turns out I can't.  The reason for that is because no toddler will wear those faces so there is nothing to extract that will match the face in the template. I should have realized this but I didn't and I foolishly offered to fix them. I can offer the faces that I made from the template files given by AllenABQ to which I added the missing bits. It should be possible to use these as templates in the same way that one would use AllenABQ's. Again, I apologize and stand ready to be beaten with sticks.

So these are templates using your customized faces, but they turn #21 and #25 into full sets with all ages instead of just the adult faces?

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
terrakosmos
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 July 12, 03:05:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All ages but adult you mean?

Right.

I can offer the faces that I made from the template files given by AllenABQ to which I added the missing bits. It should be possible to use these as templates in the same way that one would use AllenABQ's.

I just misread this sentence while I was trying to multitask. Sorry for misunderstanding. Cute faces, btw.
Ennarys
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 July 12, 04:54:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So these are templates using your customized faces, but they turn #21 and #25 into full sets with all ages instead of just the adult faces?
I'm very sorry, I misunderstood the nature of the problem. I never noticed that those ages were missing. I'm afraid that my fix is no fix at all; These faces do seem to cover ages other than adult. I have tried to figure out why and have completely and miserably failed.

Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2007 July 12, 05:19:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm very sorry, I misunderstood the nature of the problem. I never noticed that those ages were missing. I'm afraid that my fix is no fix at all; These faces do seem to cover ages other than adult. I have tried to figure out why and have completely and miserably failed.

Aww, it's all right.  Thanks for trying.  I'm sure someone will work it out sooner or later.  Smiley

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: