More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 13:25:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Deaths in Seasons
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Deaths in Seasons  (Read 3626 times)
ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Deaths in Seasons
« on: 2007 March 18, 02:23:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eliza Avio did the ultimate hula dance tonight.  Instead of an urn, she got a tombstone instead.  The last time I had Sims die, it was in EP4 and urns appeared instead of tombstones.  She died outdoors while raking leaves.  Does the location of the death (inside or outside) have any bearing on the residual marker?

Tried to move the tombstone in an inventory - couldn't take it out at the community cemetery.  When did this change?

Finally, an automatic spell check?   Maybe a good thing or the dumbing down of MATY.  Possibly both.

Diala
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Deaths in Seasons
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 18, 02:33:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The location of the tombstone/urn decides what it is. Indoors, it is an urn. Outdoors, it is a tombstone. You can switch which kind it is by moving it in or out.

I never used the inventory to move tombstones/urns. I just click on it and move it to community lot of choice. It's a lot easier, as well.

Auto spell check? Don't see it. Do you mean little red lines under words? If you are using Firefox, that's a feature.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 18, 03:43:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just stocked up a cemetery I created with tombstones of sims killed in seasons, no problem moving them to the lot, the fact that they stacked in his inventory threw me off for a moment though.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 March 18, 14:19:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Auto spell check? Don't see it. Do you mean little red lines under words? If you are using Firefox, that's a feature.

Duh.  [smacks forehead]   Switched to FF a few years ago but just installed FF 2.0 yesterday and discovered this morning it was the culprit. Would go back to the previous version (FF2 is slower) but support ends next month.   Angry   

I never used the inventory to move tombstones/urns. I just click on it and move it to community lot of choice. It's a lot easier, as well.

Used to do that until Pets: the tombstones never showed up at the cemetery.  Fixed with the patch but the patch broke other things so I dumped it.

Morriganrane, do you have the Pets patch installed?

morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 March 18, 21:00:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Morriganrane, do you have the Pets patch installed?

every ep and minipack plus their patches.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
ChamiMinds
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 March 19, 00:51:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Duh.  [smacks forehead]   Switched to FF a few years ago but just installed FF 2.0 yesterday and discovered this morning it was the culprit. Would go back to the previous version (FF2 is slower) but support ends next month.   Angry   

You can turn it off by going to your menu up top, Tools - Options - Advanced - General Tab and from there untick the box that reads "Check my spelling as I type". I kinda like it but then again I'm a really bad speller so it's helpful. Hehe

What a night for a dance, you know I'm a dancing machine. With the fire in my bones and the sweet taste of kerosene. ~King of Leon
ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 March 19, 02:56:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Turned it off as soon as I realized it had been added.  Bloatware, which is why I prefer the previous FF versions.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: