More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 10:13:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Fight Club and College adjuster
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Fight Club and College adjuster  (Read 5113 times)
dontbenosey
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Fight Club and College adjuster
« on: 2007 March 14, 23:20:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi everyone

this is my very first post on these forums and i havent used any of the mods here before and wanted to say they are really good and the person that makes them seems to go by what the simmers want rather than like other websites that just make random mods.

Because i have never used any of these mods before i dont know how to use them.  I downloaded the fight club and the college adjuster and was wondering how i use them in my game? I am not new to the whole mod thing, i have been using them since they first started, but, i didnt get an object or interaction after i extracted the mods into my game and was wondering how do i use them when playing?

I know the fight club thing might not have an object or anything because that jus alters the game files kinda and just makes the winner of a fight get experience points which give them an advantage when fighting again.  (which by the way i think is one of the best mods i have ever heard of!!! ever!! because my fav sim is meant to be the harddest in the game and she sometimes gets beat when she has greater body points etc.)  The college adjuster i was wondering how i use this to change the term im in etc and use the other features of this mod.

Thank you all and this is a cool site cant believe im only finding it now!!!
PandaGirl
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
Re: Fight Club and College adjuster
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 14, 23:28:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The college adjuster looks like a stack of phone books, try looking in your misc menu in buy mode. The options on it are fairly easy to understand.

dontbenosey
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 14, 23:34:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i have looked all through my buy mode and cant find it anywhere so im gonna install it again.
dontbenosey
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 March 14, 23:36:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what about the fight club mod.  How can i check up and see how many experience points i have etc. is there any more information on this mod and how it works?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 March 14, 23:39:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The number of experience points can be determined by counting up the sim's "Won Fight" and "Lost Fight" memories. Won fight is worth a pecentage bonus to his battleskill as determined by physical state and body skill, lost fight is worth a smaller percentage.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Alexx
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 March 15, 00:41:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I asked before and ask again about more reasonable fighting in game.Maybe possible somehow expand FightClub mod and
add possibility gain or lose money from fighting?For ex. maybe can use pooltable HustleTemplate for gain or lose money?.
« Last Edit: 2007 March 15, 02:53:44 by Alexx » Logged
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 March 15, 01:18:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i have looked all through my buy mode and cant find it anywhere so im gonna install it again.

Click on Miscelaneous section (3 dots), then again on Miscelaneous section (3 dots); it has the look of a brown box. Buy it, put it on the ground, and test it's options.

Edit: it's the Two Jeff's college adjuster. JMP's college adjuster is in the same place (Misc/Misc), and looks like the old granny clock. They don't contradict each other, can be used at the same time.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 March 15, 01:28:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I asked before and ask again about more reasonable fighting in game.Maybe possible somehow expand FightClub mod and
add possibility gain or lose money from fighting?For ex. maybe can use pooltable Template?.
You don't gain or lose money from fighting. That would be mugging, which is a seperate issue. The option to beat someone up for their stuff is a subject for some other hack. Fighting is just fun. Challenge and fighting and fighting that challenge tonight!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 March 15, 02:11:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, and when are we going to see pictures of me punting kewian into a snowbank?

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 March 15, 06:36:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Patience, Ugly Butt. Although I do approve of your desire for Kewian-pummelling, all things in due time.

Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 March 15, 07:21:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apropo fighting. I was with my sim in the community lot, and saw Don Lothario slapping Darren, and then they fought twice, when obviously Don won the fight, and Darren cried and left.

I hate the guts of Don, because of Cassie. So, when Darren came back to the community, I used the Insimenator, and gave him 10 body skills. Then I waited for Don to come, and orderred Darren to fight again. He won the battle, and now Don cried. I orderred Darren to fight Don again, and he won again.

From then on, when I order any of my sims to 'talk/gossip" - I see the pictures of Don and Darren, and the symbol of losing fight. Very funny.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 March 15, 07:50:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gali, no one cares about your cheating. It would have been more interesting had he *EARNED* it. BUt no, you cheat. You suck. All Galis suck.

Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2007 March 15, 08:11:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gali, no one cares about your cheating. It would have been more interesting had he *EARNED* it. BUt no, you cheat. You suck. All Galis suck.

Grin Grin Grin
Well, you know I hate fights - so I can arrange one only if I cheat. My sims never fight. But the "gossip" after that was funny.

Darren could win the fight legally, because after I played the Goths, Broke, and Pleasant, I played his family, and now he is Hall of Famer, working hard to gain the rest skills (no cheats). All that happened when I played the Broke family.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: