More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 19, 07:10:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6510 Members
Latest Member: TGTams
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Tippingfix mod: the tipjar vanishes in thin air
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Tippingfix mod: the tipjar vanishes in thin air  (Read 9412 times)
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
Tippingfix mod: the tipjar vanishes in thin air
« on: 2007 March 12, 19:21:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've made a mod on MTS2 which make tip jar vanish, instead of all the boring and endless animations to follow. As because it's made modding a resource (CT - End) already included and modded in Pescado's tippingfix, these two are incompatible each other.

But, I'm a fond user of tippingfix, so I modded a personal version of that, which includes my mod also. I usually keep my stuff on MTS2 for organization purposes, but in this case I think that this forum is more appropriated, as because it's a modded mod by the owner.

I was assuming that Pescado doesn't mind if I mod his stuff; if there's any problem with this, of course feel free to remove/insult/whatever  Grin.

* tippingfix-vanishingtipjar.zip (1.88 KB - downloaded 798 times.)

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
Theo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: Tippingfix mod: the tipjar vanishes in thin air
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 13, 10:34:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Marhis, also my sims don't perform for money, they do it for the enjoyment of their supreme master  Grin
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 13, 10:56:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey! You can't just go taking my stuff and modifying it and posting it! What if a fat sim were to use it?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 March 13, 17:36:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh yeah? Then I will put it in the booty! Nyah nyah nyah  Grin

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
AnnaM
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 December 07, 09:04:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ha! Found it again. And this does seem like a legitimate instance for necromancy...

Does anybody know if this hack plays nice with Bon Voyage? I'm starting to miss it... (I have nobuskers, but I've started sending Sims to Uni again and the amount of time they waste picking up jars is boggling...)
karmalkiss
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 January 01, 00:15:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't worry. It works very well with BV Cheesy An excellent mod! The game is almost unplayable without it. It drove me nuts that "perform" was the default for playing muscial instruments rather than "practice". Who the hell goes over someone's house and starts performing for money anyway?!?! Now, if someone created a mod where "practice" was the default.....now THAT would be something!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: