More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 07:19:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  question?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: question?  (Read 2439 times)
kauaiboi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
question?
« on: 2007 March 12, 10:28:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

okay.. it just crossed my mind about what im going to say.. okay... is there a way that i can rent apartments to different sims instead of the sims buying or renting the whole lot? i just want sims to buy a(n) apartment?
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
Re: question?
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 12, 11:00:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's several ways to set it up, but in all of them at some point someone has to buy the house first. I believe (I'm not sure it's been a bit since I read it) Jade had her 'mayor' buy the houses, charged to the city. You can have a rich sim do it and make them the landlord. For paying the rent, Monique has a landlord/tenant mod, but I think it hasn't been updated for Seasons yet - at least I didn't redownload it when I got my updated hacks. You can use Pes's money order to have them pay rent or Monique's auto-payment system, rather than the tenant/landlord one. The locking doors that came with OFB work ok for apts, or if you don't have OFB or just like Inge's better, she has locking doors on Simlogical (also not updated, I think and they might not be.)

Unsouper
kauaiboi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 12, 21:38:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

will it work if i used a big lot and made apartments on that one lot?
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2007 March 13, 03:56:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

answer?

no. i don't have one for your question, but I do have a suggestion.  In the future, please title the threads you start with something appropriate as pertaining to the topic which you are posting or posing a question about.  Thanks. Tongue

Ste

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: