More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 18:01:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Puppies will not grow up to be doggies!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Puppies will not grow up to be doggies!  (Read 4377 times)
nesschap
Asinine Airhead

Who?

View Profile
Puppies will not grow up to be doggies!
« on: 2007 March 08, 17:09:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have had Pets for quite some time....I never got into the puppies and kittens thing...now have Seasons installed and decided to have my two Australian terriers have puppies.....I have 4 puppies.....1 from a first litter....and 3 from the second litter...they have stayed at four days old forever and ever.   Does anyone know of a remedy for this?Huh   I did not know about the boolProp aging off for the animals so I am sure it is not that.....I keep thinking I have a hack that is stopping this, but can't figure out what it might be. I do not have any hacked pet packages except for the clean cages for the birds.  Please....help!

Vanessa

Everytime I close the door on reality, it comes in a window.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
Re: Puppies will not grow up to be doggies!
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 08, 18:06:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If the clean cages hack hasn't been updated for Seasons, that could be your problem right there.  Or some other hack that you have that hasn't been updated yet.  Old hacks can cause problems with things that bear no relationship to what the hack is about, simply because it could be stomping on something that's now used differently by the game itself.  Try taking all your hacks out and see if the puppies age; then  put your hacks back a little at a time (see other threads here for using the 'binary method' for tracking down a bad hack) until the culprit is identified.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 09, 00:15:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We have two Nesses now? Death to all Nesses.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 March 09, 11:02:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is only one Ness!  There can be only one Ness!
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2007 March 09, 04:07:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You keep telling yourself that, Ness. Cheesy

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
MyPrecious
Blathering Buffoon

"And we don't want any of that nonsense, do we?"

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 March 10, 02:27:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At the risk of suggesting a cheat, if it just won't play out maybe using boolprop to zap the kids into plat would be a option? The only other thing I can think of that stops ageing and I've not tested this- is a house made on a University lot does not allow the tenants to age just as they don't at the University Neighbourhood. I have a house built there and have name it Uni House so I can remember which one it is and to test this but have never gotten around to it.

Or maybe move the whole caboodle out and then back in to re-set the lot?

A definition of loafing is; when you can't be bothered to open the curtains so you click the Glastonbury festival web cam to check the weather…

O môr henion i dhû:
Arina
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 March 11, 21:24:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The simlogical birthday cake allows you to age pets when you want and the one with the global patch will also stop them from aging. If you have that and it still won't work, you might have a pre-Pets one or something. If you've looked through your downloads folder for anything with the word 'aging' in and got no results, it could be that hack? It shows up as a golden cake in the same section as the normal birthday cake.
nesschap
Asinine Airhead

Who?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 March 12, 19:56:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We have two Nesses now? Death to all Nesses.

wow...that's a little rough....Well...I'm Nessa...and I actually died 5 times on July 28, 2006....so that part happened already....no replays....

To Everyone....thanks for all the great tips.....now I will go give them a whirl.....hopefully will be able to find the post and let you know.....

Thanks Bunches,
Nessa

nesschap
Asinine Airhead

Who?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 March 12, 23:36:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Had to use the Heirloom Cake for Pets at Simlogical!   But they are doggies now.  Only problem is their ears are not pointed like their ma and pa...their floppy....do young dogs features change or am I stuck with Australian Terriers with floppy ears???  I can change their coat in the mirror but not their ears....any help would be great...

Vanessa

miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 March 20, 03:33:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thought ears were fixed in a Pets Patch or maybe I was hallucinating.  If not, they're still borked.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: