More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 16:46:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Riverblossom twins
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Riverblossom twins  (Read 2852 times)
sintrinity
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Riverblossom twins
« on: 2007 March 08, 13:51:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but after playing about 4 seasons in Riverblossom I found that the Ottoman (?, not sure on spelling but the premades with granny, pregnant mom, dad, teen, child, toddler) twins that are born are NOT related to the dad.  Instead, they think they came from Patricia Wan (popularity premade with the female roommate) and their mother.  Patricia also thinks they are hers and even though they have never met will not stop rolling wants for them to get scholarships  Undecided

When I was trying to fix it I used the Tombstone of L&D - make me family child on them and now they think they are related to the dead Tricous from NL and not related to their parfents at all  Tongue.  I also notice that boolprop has a new simulate DNA option (at least I never noticed it before) but I haven't played with it yet.

Just a warning.  I had switched romance dad to marry off 6 kids for LTW not realizing that those are not his kids  Embarrassed.

The relationships also seem messed up with elderly females that live with the gamer guys.  I don't remember which since I didn't pay attention not intending to keep the old ladies around long but I remember Morty Roth (maybe?) thinking he was related to one of them but she didn't have it in hers.
Tina G
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Riverblossom twins
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 08, 13:53:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's a whole discussion on this subject  http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,7499.0.html

The family definately has issues.
sintrinity
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 08, 13:56:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks!  I did a search but must have spelled it wrong   Smiley
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 March 08, 14:49:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I solved this problem by deleting the Ottomas. YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK. GOODBYE!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: