More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 13:29:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  LTWs altered
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: LTWs altered  (Read 1972 times)
Moa
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
LTWs altered
« on: 2007 March 06, 20:49:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've discovered that a number of Sims in my main neighborhood now have different LTWs. I'm assuming this happened when I installed Seasons, but I can't be certain. The Sim who brought it to my attention is a Romance Sim who now has the LTW of reaching the top of the Medical career. I've done a sampling of the neighborhood and as best I can tell: Almost all of the resets are at least appropriate for the Sim's aspiration, some of the resets are LTWs new to Seasons, and the Sims affected have contiguous Package ID Numbers ranging from about 0427 through 0488. Any Sim before or after seems to have maintained its LTW. Nothing else looks off with any of them

Any ideas? I can easily enough change the LTW back with the lot debugger, but I'm concerned about whether there are any long term problems in the offing. I can go back to last week's backup, but I'd hate to lose a week's worth of gameplay.
« Last Edit: 2007 March 06, 20:59:51 by Moa » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: