More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:12:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Business and Seasons Help...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Business and Seasons Help...  (Read 10964 times)
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
Re: Business and Seasons Help...
« Reply #25 on: 2007 March 10, 03:54:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought I already lost my lips, 3 times now. You could take an arm or an eye or something.

Noting that I don't have it at all right now, not having any macrostatics or BRY stuffes, I guess I'll hafta have the whole thing and figure out how to not use the parts of it I don't want.

<doesn't openly appreciate the response as thanks aren't the thing and all but still appreciates>

I saw some cc shelving that at least makes it look better witch, but I don't think it actually fixes the "in bulk" issue. Nothing more'n that <looking for that part as well.>

Unsouper
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 March 10, 05:10:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Noting that I don't have it at all right now, not having any macrostatics or BRY stuffes, I guess I'll hafta have the whole thing and figure out how to not use the parts of it I don't want.
That's not hard to do. The object itself is pretty much inert and does nothing unless you invoke its commands. You might change your mind about it, though. There's been a few converts, usually after somebody develops a wrist injury or breaks a mouse from clicking too much.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 March 10, 05:23:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<lol> yeah, maybe. My husband thinks I'm getting carpal tunnel-ish things as my job requires constant clicking as well.

King Corky, I bet something similar is possible. It's just not a Pescado-type thing. I haven't seen any plant or tree recolors yet either and surely at some point someone will update the harvestable plants (Echo's, I think?) we already had and we'll start getting things that'll work. If not, I might bypass and let them buy cc bushels and plants that I already have - just they won't be able to use them for sparkly food when they get home. They could buy a few individually and have enough really and I could live with that. (The farmers can sell most of their stuff to "wholesalers" so I can skip that part except jellies and pies from a stand or whatnot.)

Unsouper
chordin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 March 11, 08:30:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it possible that an object like a basket could be made stockable, and then increase in value relative to the produce stocked within it, thus allowing the stocked basket to be sold for the proper amount?

It would be very nice to sell ingredient baskets for different juices. I have a home bussiness that sells different vegetables and my sims usually have something like one tomato and two eggplants in their inventory...

Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2007 March 11, 13:36:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh that would be very handy. Sims are not very intelligent about their purchases. If mine come home with boots though, they're getting boot stew or whatever it is Wink

Unsouper
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: