More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 18:50:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Um? (Seasons fire glitching)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Um? (Seasons fire glitching)  (Read 15154 times)
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
Re: Um? (Seasons fire glitching)
« Reply #25 on: 2007 March 12, 19:43:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A touch off topic, and I don't know whether it's down to seasons or some hack, but I've had 2 sims autonomously start extinguishing fires. (Also - yes - I uninstalled the Stop Watching Fires hack.)

One was a plant sim who started extinguishing a visiting sim who caught fire in the hot tub, another was a "normal" sim who burned her pankcakes.

I've never seen that happen before!

Do you have the firemod made by Pescado?

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
NothingToSee
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 March 12, 20:45:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A touch off topic, and I don't know whether it's down to seasons or some hack, but I've had 2 sims autonomously start extinguishing fires. (Also - yes - I uninstalled the Stop Watching Fires hack.)

One was a plant sim who started extinguishing a visiting sim who caught fire in the hot tub, another was a "normal" sim who burned her pankcakes.

I've never seen that happen before!

Do you have the firemod made by Pescado?

It's possible - I installed a bunch of stuff recently and that might have been amongst them. Of course, the no reaction to fires probably stopped it working. ^_^''

(goes D'OH @ self)
Joshre
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 March 17, 19:32:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok well I wasn't aware of this too. Jenifer Burb set on fire after getting out of the hottub and it was winter. I can understand setting on fire because theyre too hot but in the middle of winter in a hottub please. I had to delete the fire with the force error thing.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 March 18, 03:55:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

one of my sims just burst into flames getting something out of the microwave, one moment getting his ramen the next "poof!" he's got a flaming butt. Then his son caught fire tring to put him out

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: