More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 16:19:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Anti-BFBVFS Request
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Anti-BFBVFS Request  (Read 3756 times)
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
Anti-BFBVFS Request
« on: 2007 March 03, 10:37:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After browsing the forums and reading some absolute horrow stories about how Hoods asplode, I would like to request a sticky thread about how to prevent this from happening.

What I had in mind is the following; first I would like a guide on what should be done when you start a new neighbourhood to prevent things from getting out of hand. Like wether you should get anti-spawn hacks etc. and link each in the thread. Wehter you should check your sims memories regularly and how often and so on. Something like a checklist so we can keep track of the developments of things in our game.

Next I would like a list of symptoms that you need to look out for, for those already more "advanced" neighbourhoods so you would know if it's moving towards a BFBVFS. I think it would be very important to have a thread we can all rely on that has all the info about this phenomenon.

Anyways hope you would concider this petition.

Greets to all,
Ali

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Anti-BFBVFS Request
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 03, 10:39:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No. Quit signing your posts with stupid shit and go back to being your Dumb, Virgali-type Self. You're not fooling anyone. Stupid Virgali.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 03, 21:11:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*sighs* I just think it's annoying and not at all practical having to browse through thousands of posts just to get info about the same topic that btw is important to all of us. Anyways... And stop complaining about how I sign my name! If everybody I know in everyday life calls me Ali I wouldn't know why I would sign with something else.

If you want my name changed so badly than you may accompany me to the governments offices that handles such things and do it legaly! Otherwise stop whining like a baby!

So until then... Greets,
ALI!!!

Ryslin
Dimwitted Dunce

I/E NF P/J- Yah , what about it?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 March 03, 21:29:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I second this sticky suggestion. My memory works like sand through a screen. By the time I have found the information for one cause, I have forgotten why I was looking for it in the first place. Nor do I remember what my neighborhood was doing to cause me to research.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 March 03, 21:29:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd be happy to add it to the FAQ, providing someone else writes it. And I agree with Pescado, stop signing your name. If you want everyone to call you Ali, then change your name under Profile > Account Related Settings. Or add Ali into your signature or something. Either way, just stop signing your name.

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 March 03, 21:51:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In that case I hope someone writes it then...:-/ And it's not that I want ppl to call me Ali, those that know me, already do. I just always sign my name because, that's how I've always communicated on the net, wether I post in forums, send mails or pm's and such. If it's such an issue for you ppl I'll stop doing it here, tho I don't know what the big deal is... :-/  Huh

Anyways back to the topic here, I really hope if it's not too much trouble for ppl that are more acquainted with this issue to write a FAQ and link or mention the hacks needed. It's just that I sim on and off and it's hard to keep track of everything that's been going on.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 March 03, 21:52:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In that case I hope someone writes it then...:-/ And it's not that I want ppl to call me Ali, those that know me, already do. I just always sign my name because, that's how I've always communicated on the net, wether I post in forums, send mails or pm's and such. If it's such an issue for you ppl I'll stop doing it here, tho I don't know what the big deal is... :-/  Huh
The big deal is the way you insist on signing a name that isn't yours. That's annoying.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 March 03, 22:07:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

virgali isn't my name, it's an old screenname I made up, I don't get your obsession with that name really. Since I know you don't like ppl changing their screenies all the time, I changed my screenie here once to Kyra never to be changed again. And I already explained numerous times here why I sign with Ali and it's because that's what everybody calls me in real life. Tho as I said already, I will stop doing it here since it's so annoying to you...

So now you can move along happily knowing this annoyance is solved.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 March 03, 22:15:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I'm going to keep harassing you until you go back to being Virgali. You know how I hate people changing their names.

virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 March 03, 22:24:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I'm going to keep harassing you until you go back to being Virgali. You know how I hate people changing their names.
So you do admit it's harassment what you're doing! Good!
Fine! Have it YOUR way! I'll change it back to virgali so you can leave be. Thank you!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: