More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 12:56:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Weird Blueness in Seasons
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Weird Blueness in Seasons  (Read 2468 times)
numaari
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Weird Blueness in Seasons
« on: 2007 March 04, 10:03:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It could very well be my graphics card, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem.

When I load neighborhoods with Seasons installed, some of them are partially flooded.  Veronaville has sprouted a second canal, and the shoreline businesses in Bluewater are underwater.  The water is higher and blocky and sometimes changes radically whenever the view is rotated

IN ADDITION, When I added a downtown, all the roads and terrain decorations are overlayed with a dark blue color.  It's dark, but transparent, so you can faintly see the tree details and the cars zooming around on the roads.  This effect occurred with several different Downtowns, but not with any Unis or Shopping Districts.

I have reinstalled, put hacks in, taken them out, etc.  No difference.

Eh?
Database
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: Weird Blueness in Seasons
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 04, 10:05:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like a texture problem... Are you running in a window? If so, try fullscreen and see if that helps.
numaari
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Weird Blueness in Seasons
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 04, 11:14:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like a texture problem... Are you running in a window? If so, try fullscreen and see if that helps.

Nah, I'm running it in fullscreen mode.  (Window mode leaves me vaguely nauseous for some reason.  That was one of my primary gripes about SLS...)

EDIT: The wierd blueness seems to be connected to the night time view of Downtown.  If I switch it to daytime, the blueness disappears.  So my neighborhood view seems to be screwed up.  Hope it's not a BFBVFS in the making.  I don't have enough $$ for a computer upgrade.
« Last Edit: 2007 March 04, 18:49:17 by numaari » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: