More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 03:54:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Error When Sims Spawn
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Error When Sims Spawn  (Read 2142 times)
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Error When Sims Spawn
« on: 2007 March 01, 22:15:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get an error in Seasons when the game creates a new Sim - I *think* they were both NPCs but I'm not entirely sure. The first error occurred when the Garden Committee person spawned to come give her little speech. The second happened on a community lot. I am using the notownieregen from the Director's Cut so I don't know if he was another Garden person or if the game decided to spawn a Townie anyway. I am playing a fresh G001 that I copied from the Program Files/EA Games/etc. directory after clearing out the garbage Sims following SaraMK's tutorial. Error logs are like Greek to me, something about the Music ltw? I dunno, here's one of the error logs for someone more awesome than me.
« Last Edit: 2007 March 02, 19:34:22 by gynarchy » Logged

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: Error When Sims Spawn
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 02, 19:36:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found the problem - NoMysterySimMemories by Squinge found its way into my updated for Seasons folder. I know you all were on the edge of your seats waiting to find out what the problem was.  Tongue

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: