More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 06:27:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Problem with jealousy hack
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Problem with jealousy hack  (Read 2591 times)
MadameUgly
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Problem with jealousy hack
« on: 2007 March 01, 08:27:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=75284

I have all expansions (sans Seasons) and no bonus packs.  I use only a few hacks/mods (pet parentage fix, servo no chores, college adjustor, marriage for all, and college final fix).

The hack doesn't appear to be working properly, since I can't get jealousy out of any of my sims, even if they live in a household that I've never used the hack in.

When I removed the hack from my downloads folder, my game crashed while loading.  I stuck the hack back in the folder and no crashing. 

SO, how can I either get some jealousy going (yet still have casual romane--I have a whorehouse in my one neighborhood, so jealousy is NOT an option) or remove this hack all together and try something more awesome (the romance mods offered here were a bit too complicated for my simple mind, that's why I went with the aforementioned hack in the first place).

Also, one side question:  I've only used the hack in one of my neighborhoods.  Will this hack affect my other neighborhoods if I never use it there?  (yeah, it's a dumb question. . .but I never said I was smart).

Thanks.

Want decent sim stories?  Go forth and read: http://madame-ugly.livejournal.com/
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Re: Problem with jealousy hack
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 01, 09:12:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This might sound silly, but why don't you post this in the creator's thread? It's not that we don't want to help but since they made the hack, he/she is in a position to help you more. Smiley

MadameUgly
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 01, 10:44:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did, but I noticed they don't seem to participate in the discussion of their work so. . .

I thought someone here might have had a similar issue and could enlighten me.

Want decent sim stories?  Go forth and read: http://madame-ugly.livejournal.com/
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 March 01, 11:59:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This item is non-awesome and not supported here, sorry. Go with either Romance Mod and/or ACR.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: