More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:51:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Seasons: What mods are you already begging for?
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Seasons: What mods are you already begging for?  (Read 193015 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Seasons: What mods are you already begging for?
« Reply #425 on: 2007 March 31, 13:18:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The mean temperature doesn't change, the temperature merely becomes more stable because the water functions as a large sink. If it's really cold for an extended period of time, and then it becomes warmer in a spike, it will take that much longer to warm up as well.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: 2007 March 31, 20:08:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like the sea is really too cold to swim in in spring, but stays warmer than the mean temp for a long time in Autumn.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
vlsullivan
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: 2007 April 01, 22:10:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, you must be *VERY* special...  Lips sealed

Why, thank you Smiley  Being retired and a grandmother I'm used to being rare in gaming circles.

<refrains from commenting about tone and returns to knitting>

Actually, I think the baby constantly crying was wearing on everybody's nerves, not just those of us lucky enough to have experienced it first hand. Well, second hand, too counting the grandchildren.

Have fun! It's a game, remember.
Jron
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: 2007 April 14, 16:18:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy Grin  and it comes in so handy at times!  lol

The thing is, on this site, the mods are designed to work together and as a package.  Pescado doesn't do requests, he only makes stuff he wants in his game, and then shares most of it with us.  If you can convince Pescado that he wants his sims to run in out of the weather then you may be in luck.  But I wouldn't get your hopes too high ... after all he did add smite to the lot debugger.

I was 24 at the time.

I just felt heat and saw white. Everything turned white and there was a vibrating buzz and then I was looking up and my parents were hysterical. It had thrown me several yards ... and I couldn't talk or anything and don't remember the first few days afterwards but it had entered at my neck and exited at my heel and I have nerve damage from it. I was unable to walk for 6 months.

Wow. Just, wow. Glad you survived it, how old were you? Maybe an adult would survive it better with a larger body mass.
BitterStar
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: 2007 May 20, 19:32:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dont know if anyone else has this problem but I after I installed Seasons, I was able to invite someone over from the Garden Club and join the club... I can still invite them over but Im no longer getting the option of joining .... help ?!?! Anyone got a hack to add the option back on Huh?? Please PM me if you !!!!
PandaGirl
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: 2007 May 20, 22:41:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't need to join again if you've already joined...

ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: 2007 May 21, 14:39:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snuffles a genius panda*

Grin

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
Hook
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: 2007 May 21, 15:41:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone who has already joined the garden club will have the option to have their garden inspected.  This will get various cash rewards, and if your garden is good enough, the Wishing Well.

If is more than one Sim in the house, each has to join the garden club separately.  You can only join the garden club once with each Sim (at least on that lot, I haven't tried moving to another lot to see what happens).

If no one else can join the garden club, then there's a problem somewhere.  See if they have the option to have their garden inspected.  If they have neither the option to join nor get an inspection, it's broken.  Make sure you are looking through all the menus, especially clicking on "more..." if it's available.  The option to join isn't always on the first "page" of menus.  I had to go looking for it once, but it was there.

Hook

If some is good and more is better, then too much ought to be just about right.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: 2007 May 21, 18:46:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, if you're using Pescado's phonehack, make sure you're using the current Seasons version of the phonehack. 
purplehaze
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: 2007 May 22, 14:40:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dont know if anyone else has this problem but I after I installed Seasons, I was able to invite someone over from the Garden Club and join the club... I can still invite them over but Im no longer getting the option of joining .... help ?!?! Anyone got a hack to add the option back on Huh?? Please PM me if you !!!!

I've had a Sim join three times (trying for the perfect score). If you have double checked your hacks making sure they are updated, you probably have fallen into the 72 hour limit. You must wait 72 hours after an inspection to "join" again. You can invite them over, but the option to join will not be there.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."
PandaGirl
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: 2007 May 22, 22:38:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought joining == getting membership. After you've got a membership you can get inspected.

purplehaze
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: 2007 May 23, 02:45:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I pretty sure it's: call garden club, ask for membership, get inspection, join the club.  Every lot of mine has numerous wishing wells. You can be reinspected every 72 hours and if you score high enough you get the well and you will always get cash on reinspection. Beware, if you get a low nasty score on a subsequent inspection, the sim who called can lose their membership.  Undecided

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."
PandaGirl
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: 2007 May 23, 02:54:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not an expert 'cause I've only got one sim that cares about gardening, but he got the option for garden club membership once. After that he could call for inspections at the 72 hour period, but he never had to get membership again. *shrug* I don't know anything so I'm most likely wrong. He's had about 15 inspections though... only had to gain membership once.

purplehaze
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: 2007 May 23, 02:59:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear. You get the membership once, but can be reinspected to get the extra wishing wells and cash. I was just trying to sort out the OP's question about reinspections and why they might not have the option on their pie menu.

This is what I get for posting after driving almost 2000 miles in 2 days.  Undecided

PandaGirl
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: 2007 May 23, 03:11:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*shrugs* I don't think it's us, I think it's the OP's post.  Kiss All is well.

Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

Li'l Shiv will totally cut a bitch.

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: 2007 May 25, 04:33:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*goes all Horshack with the 'ooh, ooh!' and the hand thrusting into the air*

I'll definitely throw in with the lot dreaming of a hack to make sims quit trying to trash a plate that's still half full of sparkly bass dinner. Put that back in the fridge, you mo'!

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
PandaGirl
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: 2007 May 25, 08:01:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

that hack is done...

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: 2007 May 26, 00:55:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

that hack is done...

And you can find it here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,7984.0.html

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: 2007 May 26, 21:33:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Sims never catch any bugs. Weird! Maybe I need more bug-attracting flora on my lots.

I'm happy with the mods I get, though I've been hankering for a Sim Pet ferret for a while. I doubt it will happen.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: 2007 May 26, 22:07:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

though I've been hankering for a Sim Pet ferret for a while.

Oh yes.

Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: 2007 May 28, 07:03:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

though I've been hankering for a Sim Pet ferret for a while.

Oh yes.

You have carpet sharks at your house, too?

My last remaining house weasel is getting fairly old now, but that old fuzzbutt still dooks and wardances like a kit.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: 2007 May 28, 07:28:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only QTPi, mentioned in the cats thread. Gone three years on 31st May. Adored and missed.  Cry

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: