More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:12:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Seasons: What mods are you already begging for?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Seasons: What mods are you already begging for?  (Read 193012 times)
ChamiMinds
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Seasons: What mods are you already begging for?
« Reply #175 on: 2007 March 05, 14:58:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's how Pes designed it.

And this is why we all love Pes even though we don't always want to admit it!

What a night for a dance, you know I'm a dancing machine. With the fire in my bones and the sweet taste of kerosene. ~King of Leon
ChamiMinds
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 2007 March 05, 15:25:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, Monique uploaded a new one today: MQ_No_Autonomous_Play_Water_Balloon_Fight_SEASONS.zip

Ok I looked at MTS2 and even Insim where she is also putting her mods and I am not finding it. Could I get an exact link from someone please?

What a night for a dance, you know I'm a dancing machine. With the fire in my bones and the sweet taste of kerosene. ~King of Leon
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2007 March 05, 15:41:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shhhh!  Wink
vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2007 March 05, 15:57:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, Monique uploaded a new one today: MQ_No_Autonomous_Play_Water_Balloon_Fight_SEASONS.zip

Ok I looked at MTS2 and even Insim where she is also putting her mods and I am not finding it. Could I get an exact link from someone please?

It is under Monique > No Autonomous Hacks linky
KatEnigma
Axe Murderer
Souped!

ENFJ

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 2007 March 05, 15:57:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Exactly!  Wink

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don't know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president."

- Kurt Vonnegut
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: 2007 March 05, 16:09:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like a better bugJarNoDecay. The cheat that is built in, for my game at least, cannot be put into my handy .cheat file -- for me it not only doesn't work, but causes any cheats after it to not be entered as well
I had the same experience, I wondered why I wasn't in debug mode, the lightning bug cheat was the only new addition to my userstartup file. When I removed it, the startup worked fine again.

I was worried that maybe I'd typed the cheat in incorrectly. Nice to know I'm not the only one with this problem, irritated with it like everyone else that wants it. Who wouldn't want free lighting?

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
ChamiMinds
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 2007 March 05, 16:21:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is under Monique > No Autonomous Hacks linky

Roll Eyes ::shakes head then hangs it in shame:: Yeah I looked under her name and missed it. I saw it but didn't so thank you for the link!

Cons
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2007 March 05, 18:16:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Downloaded that "No running to the window" beta. Gawd that is annoying. I played Rosehill/whatever testing the game w/o hacks & CC because of my crash problem....and I was about nuts w/o hacks after 2 hours of play.Took the damn phone out, killed off the piano.....geeze. Seems like playing there vanilla,
the snows were deeper and maybe the seasons are working better. Time will tell. Going to load up with new shinny hacks and some CC objects. See what happens then.

And that overheating in the hot tub..WTH is that? Haven't gotten to the treadmill yet but found them simmies get fat lots quicker than they ever did before. They're all going to have to eat chef's salads at this rate. Some of them could spend hours on the exercise machine and barely get up to the line taking them into really fat. Going for "Fit" should be a real challange.
buddha pest
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 2007 March 05, 20:49:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is plumbing-lessbreaking going to get updated any time soon?

Does it even need updating?

I'm going batshit here with the damn showers.
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2007 March 05, 20:58:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We need a noadhd for skating rinks.

Sims hopping on the rink for one go around the rink, and then jumping off isn't very.... interesting... or fun.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2007 March 05, 21:00:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We need a noadhd for skating rinks.

Sims hopping on the rink for one go around the rink, and then jumping off isn't very.... interesting... or fun.

Isn't that bloody typical.

They'll play poker for hours until they nearly drop dead, yet something that's fun for us to watch, they don't wanna know about it!  Tongue

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2007 March 05, 21:29:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My current pet peeve concerns the gardener.  I DON'T want him watering my crops and I DON'T want him to rake my leaves.  It takes far too long on my larger lots and he never finishes. 

I totally second this. 3 trees and a small garden, and the gardener is completely unable to finish his work. It's one of those "did people even PLAY this game?" things.

I have yet to have anyone overheat, but that sounds very annoying too.

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 2007 March 05, 23:51:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is reason to suspect that the kitten killer is causing the overheating, because I am not able to replicate it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 2007 March 05, 23:54:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The kitten killer is not Seasons compatible. Remove it, silly feline murderers.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 2007 March 05, 23:54:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah - and I'm not getting overheating and I'm not using the kitten killer.

My sims don't react very much to temperature at all. I can't even make my sims very cold outside in winter.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
KatEnigma
Axe Murderer
Souped!

ENFJ

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2007 March 06, 00:05:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine haven't overheated either, except for the idiot child who jumped on the bed for who knows how long. Not a single combustion though, not even after spending hours and hours in the hot tub in the summer.  The kitten killer is sitting in a folder on my desktop with all the other hacks that I don't have updates for.

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don't know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president."

- Kurt Vonnegut
shadow
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2007 March 06, 00:59:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is reason to suspect that the kitten killer is causing the overheating, because I am not able to replicate it.

The over-heating stopped as soon as I removed the kitten killer. I'd say that it was totally responsible for the problem.
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2007 March 06, 01:10:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jase posts that Inteen is totally NOT compatible with Seasons and that you shouldn't use it and yet....

Inteen for AL, yay!
RenegadeSims
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: 2007 March 06, 01:35:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to revise my post and state that the only mods I'm currently interested in at all are:

- Allow Sims to be able to skate on ponds (When they are frozen, of course.)

- Gain Body Skill points from gardening

That is all Smiley

*RenegadeSims
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2007 March 06, 01:37:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

- Allow Sims to be able to skate on ponds (When they are frozen, of course.)
Not possible at all. Besides, you shouldn't do this in real life, you'll clip through the ice, get stuck, and drown.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
RenegadeSims
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: 2007 March 06, 01:39:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dang.  My Sims can't afford fancy skating rinks, nor do I have the patience to find space on their little lots to fit the damn rinks in.  What a shame.  And of course I wouldn't try this in real life, I never skate in an iced pond unless it has a circle of fire either within or surrounding it.

*RenegadeSims

P.S. In the Simworld, isn't anytihng possible?  If not, I'm sure the awesome Pescado could make it so..*nods*
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 2007 March 06, 03:54:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait a few weeks and someone will do a re-mesh of the ice rink. Or so it is safe to assume. Smiley If it bothers someone else enough to make the effort, and can be done, it will be done.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: 2007 March 06, 03:56:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait a few weeks and someone will do a re-mesh of the ice rink. Or so it is safe to assume. Smiley If it bothers someone else enough to make the effort, and can be done, it will be done.

Or make an invisible one you can plunk down in the middle of a pond, or something.

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 2007 March 06, 06:37:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine haven't overheated either, except for the idiot child who jumped on the bed for who knows how long. Not a single combustion though, not even after spending hours and hours in the hot tub in the summer. 

I had a teen overheat when he was body skilling on the treadmill, but he didn't burst into flame.  That was before I knew that having the treadmill outside (and maybe even inside?) is a BT.

Does the ice rink work in seasons other than winter?  I know a roller rink comm lot comes with Seasons, and it's actually rather neat, but I haven't plunked down any ice skating rinks yet.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 2007 March 06, 06:47:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meh, my sim kept catching on fire last time I played and I've never used the kitten-killer (took a look at it, decided it was too much trouble, went with woohoo teens instead, which I don't think I even managed to get updated for pets before seasons came out)

INFP or something
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: