More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 00:57:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Pointed Ears, Elders hacks and CAS faces
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pointed Ears, Elders hacks and CAS faces  (Read 5924 times)
Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
Pointed Ears, Elders hacks and CAS faces
« on: 2007 February 22, 21:20:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi guys
Firstly, ive seen some great default replacement cas faces but im a bit skeptical about using them... is there any way i can break anything, any tips people would like to share?

And the next bit is a hack request..
My floppy eared pets are producing pointed eared puppies.  Is their any sort of fix (thats NOT the patch) avaliable?  Ive heard others having the same issue...just wondering if someone had found or could make a fix.

Then theres Elders.  Those bastards are up all night, they just dont seem to follow the same sleeping schedule as regular sims.  For once, Id like a elder that goes to bed around 10pm or so and stays there until 6am like every other sim.  Any fixes for this?

Thanks Smiley

<Inge> Yes, at my age it is hard to tell whether something I am saying will make me look incontinent

Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
Re: Pointed Ears, Elders hacks and CAS faces
« Reply #1 on: 2007 February 22, 22:07:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So far I've had a grand total of one complaint about my custom CAS faces (something to do with wonky skin textures) and the mod's inventor, AllenABQ, suggested the problem probably lay somewhere else because CAS templates have nothing to do with skin textures.  They function perfectly in my game.  About the worst they could do is breed uglier than expected either with each other or with Maxis Sims, I'd say, or perhaps make for odd age transitions if you removed them halfway through a Sim's life cycle.

I believe Inge Jones had made a hack that caused Elders to sleep through the night, but I don't know if she has updated it to the current EP or if it's still available or supported.

The pointed/floppy ears problem is a known Pets isue that has not been fixed by modders, to my knowledge, but was supposedly fixed in the patch if you're brave enough to install it...

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 February 22, 22:29:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe Inge Jones had made a hack that caused Elders to sleep through the night, but I don't know if she has updated it to the current EP or if it's still available or supported.

I've never stopped using this hack, nor the 'toddlers sleep through night' hack. The hack scanner shows them as conflicting with each other but not with anything else. Seems to be fine in my game.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 February 22, 23:18:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

S'right witch - I was going to say almost exactly the same thing - nothing would get that hack out of my Downloads folder.  It works fine with Pets and I'm praying it will work with Seasons too.  God - next week, I'm going to have to pull everything out and START AGAIN. 

Inteen for AL, yay!
Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 February 23, 00:52:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thanks guys, can someone link me to the hack?

One more question,
I cannot get ghosts to show up at a community lot.  Anyone else having this issue and if so how to fix?

Thanks

<Inge> Yes, at my age it is hard to tell whether something I am saying will make me look incontinent

Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 February 23, 01:18:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Surprised nobody has mentioned sleep clock - keeps all sims in bed until their appointed wake up time.  I've actually ditched Inge's hacks for the sleep clock after a very long time of faithful service.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 February 23, 01:20:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And death to all Nesses.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 February 23, 06:01:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Surprised nobody has mentioned sleep clock - keeps all sims in bed until their appointed wake up time.  I've actually ditched Inge's hacks for the sleep clock after a very long time of faithful service.

Yeah, there was a reason I decided against the sleep clock - having to decide when they'd get up probably.  I like the semi-random nature of Inge's hack better.

Inteen for AL, yay!
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 February 23, 09:46:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use all. I use the sleepclock for adult sims who are working, Inge's elder hack for elders and the toddler hack for toddlers. I also have the sleep late hack for lazy teens without sleepclocks.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 February 23, 10:56:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But they're never late for work unless you don't send them to bed until 4am (points accusingly).

Inteen for AL, yay!
Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 February 23, 13:20:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Guys community lot ghosts?  Cry
Is there any ways to tell if a ghost is still attached to its gravestone or something, can i force error on the tombs?

Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 February 23, 14:51:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your sim(s) need to be at the community lot when night falls (7pm) in order for ghosts to appear.

Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2007 February 23, 22:04:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Er yes i figured that.  They show up sweet at residential lots, just no joy at community.  Im pulling my hair out Sad

Giggy
Stupid Schlemiel

ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2007 February 24, 00:09:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And death to all Nesses.
that was absolutely random

I don't use any of those hacks as I don't play elders.
Also I'm afraid, patch is to go. it's the only fix unless someone can strip the fix out of the patch

<Annan> Kofi is such an ass. She never responds when I try to be nice.

*Ella whine*
<Kiki> of course I give you shit...I can't stand you. I think you're an abortion 23 years too late.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2007 February 24, 01:18:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

* Ness shrugs.

You get used to it, giggy.  I just ignore it now - because as you can see, it's an instruction I'm choosing to ignore and I'm alive and well still.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: