More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:51:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Damn dormies!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Damn dormies!  (Read 3877 times)
Eleonora
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Damn dormies!
« on: 2007 February 13, 14:18:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The situation: unplayed veronaville, with a feshly added Academie Le Tour, without any dormies (due to empty templates). I had created two YA, I moved the female into a dorm, used debug to spawn a whole new set of dormies, and all seems fine. I move in my male into another dorm, no dormies show up, I keep getting the same error messages over and over again. Also, when calling the campus directory, all students excepts for my CAYA female have blank icons. WTF is going on?
I must add that I curretly have NO hacks*, except for nobabyharassment, and game is fully patched.

*(This is due to extreme FUBAR-ness and me being too lazy to re-download every single hack)
« Last Edit: 2007 February 15, 02:25:00 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

This is her picture as she was / It seems a thing to wonder on / As though mine image in the glass / Should tarry when myself am gone.
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: Damn dormies!
« Reply #1 on: 2007 February 15, 02:19:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Go back to the first dorm with the female student and use the lot debugger to regenerate portraits.  You might need to use Merola's mirror or something similar to make each Dormie selectable for a short time.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 February 15, 02:25:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*(This is due to extreme FUBAR-ness and me being too lazy to re-download every single hack)
Director's Cut FTW.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Eleonora
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 February 15, 03:09:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

meh, I just thought I'd do things rigorously and deleted the whole hood, and let it regerate. Things work fine now.

As for the director's cut, I never bothered with it because it contains a lot of stuff I don't really want. But I'll give it a look.

EDIT: director's cut FTW my ass! Game is crashing like never before, huzzah... Sad
« Last Edit: 2007 February 15, 10:23:33 by Eleonora » Logged

This is her picture as she was / It seems a thing to wonder on / As though mine image in the glass / Should tarry when myself am gone.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 February 15, 11:28:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EDIT: director's cut FTW my ass! Game is crashing like never before, huzzah... Sad
Did you install the right one, and have you pulled a stupid? What version are you running?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Eleonora
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 February 15, 15:05:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pulled a stupid? Pffft, ofcourse not. I'm currently running base+uni+nl and I've used the nl version.

But I found the culprit anyway, 'twas the romancemod. Dunno why it's crashing my game, but I can live without it.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 February 16, 23:09:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pulled a stupid? Pffft, ofcourse not. I'm currently running base+uni+nl and I've used the nl version.

But I found the culprit anyway, 'twas the romancemod. Dunno why it's crashing my game, but I can live without it.
Arr. That NL engine has an annoying bug like that, yes. Looking into it. Under what circumstances does it die?

Eleonora
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 February 17, 11:15:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

uhm... any. I load up my game, if I'm lucky it survives loading the house, and then 10 sec or so later it crashes, and gives me that nice message saying: "The application has crashed. The application will now terminate". This happends regardless of neighbourhood or family.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: