More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 08:25:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Anyone want Enayla's Fanasty skins as Genetics? (Added Normal skins)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Anyone want Enayla's Fanasty skins as Genetics? (Added Normal skins)  (Read 145225 times)
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: Anyone want Enayla's Fanasty skins as Genetics? (Added Normal skins)
« Reply #150 on: 2007 July 04, 22:52:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These are hairless, yes.  I'm working on cracking the body overlay problem   If I do then you'll have hairs that work like costume makeup.  That will make these hairless skins all the better... Wink

I will worship you above JMP if you manage this...
jmtmom
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2007 July 14, 01:54:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My current project is attempting to take AllenABQ's photoshop layers and make costume makeup or eyebrow files that would show body hair, binned genetically so that blonde sims got blonde bodyhair and such.  I'm trying to lower the number of skintones that everyone has in their downloads with this.  But as it's something rather new and no-one else has done it, the project is taking time.

Have you seen this over at MTS2? http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=239851&c=1
dewshine
Horrible Halfwit

mean sims and empty lots don't mix...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: 2007 July 15, 03:22:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yes I have, and that is a totally different approach than I was looking at taking.  If I must I'll use that method, but it is for seasons and above, and I'd love my solution to work in every game...  There's always more than one solution to every problem, no?  I think it's a genius of a hack though.

My Avie is a Vin Diesel sim.  Get him at My Yahoo Group
magic cookie
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2007 July 16, 19:55:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Great! I've downloaded all the "normal" skins and eyes and will add the fantasy ones when I get bored of the new addition.

I wanted, sheepishly but shamelessly to ask if anyone had the last Enayla eyes and skins, which were only available at her website for a short time (http://www.furiae.com/images2/monochrome/firstpage.html). PM me!  Kiss
dewshine
Horrible Halfwit

mean sims and empty lots don't mix...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: 2007 July 21, 17:32:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

3 skins and 15 eyes yes?  or were there more? 

My Avie is a Vin Diesel sim.  Get him at My Yahoo Group
magic cookie
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2007 July 21, 17:49:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think these skins and eyes are Enayla's last creations, yes, and members of her now offline forum also made recolours of them.

I'm in love with these, but I'll guess we'll have to be patient, I haven't seen them uploaded anywhere else so far!
jmtmom
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 2007 July 22, 03:22:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can find the skins and some of the eyes at sims file vault.
magic cookie
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2007 July 28, 11:00:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, there are quite a few unavailable Enayla skins there Smiley.
MidnightVoyager
Exasperating Eyesore

INFP, AQ: 36. Fear.

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2007 August 07, 22:03:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only thing they lack now is the Uncertain eye, and that's killing me, as it's my favorite one. *dies*
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2007 August 30, 23:29:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried downloading the geneticized normal pixie skins with the 4-shared link, but I keep getting a corrupted file. Could you post another one? Or, alternately, does anyone have the intact file?

Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 2007 August 31, 01:11:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm? I'm not sure - but you could try here http://www.genensims.com/guest/MadameMim/skins.htm My numbering isn't exactly the same as Dewshine's in the 'normals' but I think I have all her skins.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2007 August 31, 01:21:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I looked at that, but you seem to be missing one of the darkest pixie skins that I was really looking for. I don't know if I will use many of them out of the set since the plan would be to go through them in game and delete all but say, 5 of them, but I really want the geneticized dark tone... hang on, let me check it...

**edit**
It's the "pixie shadow" skin--maybe I'm just blind, but I didn't see it when I looked. I'm not looking for the fantasy skins, but for the normal ones.

I did download the "chocolate" and "hush" off your site, though, thank you Smiley

Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2007 August 31, 06:50:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it should be me blushing and not you. I don't seem to have Pixie Shadow (or it's companion Pixie Joyless) on the site (or even on my PC). Give me 24 hours to decide where it goes in the scheme of things and convert it and I'll put it up on the site with a companion link here.

0.09 - Pixie Joyless geneticised - http://www.genensims.com/guest/MadameMim/downloads/skins/normals/enayla/pixieJoyless.rar
0.09 - Pixie Joyless npcAvailable - http://www.genensims.com/guest/MadameMim/downloads/skins/npcAvailable/enayla/pixieJoyless.rar
0.96 - Pixie Shadow geneticised - http://www.genensims.com/guest/MadameMim/downloads/skins/normals/enayla/pixieShadow.rar
0.96 - Pixie Shadow npcAvailable - http://www.genensims.com/guest/MadameMim/downloads/skins/npcAvailable/enayla/pixieShadow.rar
« Last Edit: 2007 September 01, 14:26:13 by Madame Mim » Logged

Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2007 August 31, 15:14:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Baaah! Thanks a million!

Question: can I have both the NPC version as well as the regular geneticized version installed? I would like to see these skin tones showing up on NPCs occasionally, but I would also like to be able to select them in CAS. Will they conflict?

Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2007 September 01, 00:10:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They will conflict. They have the same GUID (same one as the original too) so you can only have one in at a time.

Which reminds me that I was bodyshopping them out to change the GUID so that you could. Check back tomorrow again and I'll have  npcAvailable versions with different GUID's (to match the others on the site).

Right now I have to go scrub a duckpond/bathtub so that I can turn it into a fishpond/bathtub - Spring is here.

- - - -
Ahh, the joys of spring. Fishpond is scrubbed, has had it's enamel fixed, is levelled, plumbed and awaiting many many trips with buckets tomorrow - I hate hose bans.

0.09 - Pixie Joyless npcAvailable- http://www.genensims.com/guest/MadameMim/downloads/skins/npcAvailable/enayla/pixieJoyless_npcAvailable.rar
0.96 - Pixie Shadow npcAvailable - http://www.genensims.com/guest/MadameMim/downloads/skins/npcAvailable/enayla/pixieShadow_npcAvailable.rar
« Last Edit: 2007 September 01, 14:32:55 by Madame Mim » Logged

FuzzyLove
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: 2007 September 06, 19:37:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so... if i download only the stuff on this page, will it work ok?  i havent downloaded enayla's skins, but they all come in your packages anyway right?
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2007 September 07, 09:20:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. The skin (graphic) files are in my downloads. But you'll have to go to the actual pages to download now as the above links will take you to my error page - I'm in the  middle of rearranging all my file links because I was getting so confused about what was where and what I had and hadn't uploaded. Just follow the link in my signature and go to the skin pages to get the files you want.

Which also has the added advantage of giving you a minor preview of the skins before you put them into your game.

Invisigoth
Peedrinker
Malodorous Moron

INTP: pensive analytical skeptic.

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2007 September 07, 19:27:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They will conflict. They have the same GUID (same one as the original too) so you can only have one in at a time.

I may be confused, but I have had Dewshine's NPC available and the ones that show up in CAS in my game for over a month. Did I bork something really badly? Or maybe you are just talking about the ones that you made and Dewshine's do actually have different GUIDs? I haven't noticed any problems with my game, what kind of problems should I be looking for?

A queue is a line. A cue is a pool stick or a hint or guiding suggestion.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2007 September 07, 23:12:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, you're fine. I borked on those last two - I didn't make them compatible with each other the first time round. Now they are. All the others have been compatible for quite a while now so you're fine.

klmfrigate
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2007 September 20, 23:08:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry-not enough time to read all posts.  Is there a tutorial on how to change the degree of resessiveness that you want on skin and eyes.  Example, I want aliens on the low end of the spectrum instead of the high and certain eyes to be very resessive.  Also, if I could get a quick little note on making skins the default skins (and since hair is genetic too, on how to bin colors with the correct color.  DIAL UP SUCKS?

Thank you
trudy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2007 September 21, 11:22:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.4shared.com/file/14721662/abf185d/EnaylaGeneticPixieSkins41907.html
the link is not working. Does anyone have a working link?
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 2007 September 21, 13:30:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry-not enough time to read all posts.  Is there a tutorial on how to change the degree of resessiveness that you want on skin and eyes.  Example, I want aliens on the low end of the spectrum instead of the high and certain eyes to be very resessive.  Also, if I could get a quick little note on making skins the default skins (and since hair is genetic too, on how to bin colors with the correct color.  DIAL UP SUCKS?

Thank you

Try this thread. It includes a tutorial. You'll have to read to get it though, so I'll wish you luck with that.

http://www.4shared.com/file/14721662/abf185d/EnaylaGeneticPixieSkins41907.html
the link is not working. Does anyone have a working link?

If you read the first post, you'll see an alternate place to get the files.
« Last Edit: 2007 September 21, 13:36:26 by ElfPuddle » Logged

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
trudy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2007 September 22, 09:50:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did read it, but http://www.genensims.com/ is not working.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2007 September 22, 22:41:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes (as I discovered on Friday when a client wanted to see my webpage and I couldn't show it to her), but the problem is not Genensims, it's me. Well, it's the fact that Sidney Eileen has finally stopped her redirect from http://www.genensims.com to http://www.genensims2.com. So if you'll just try http://www.genensims2.com/guest/MadameMim/index.htm it'll work again - sorry.

magic cookie
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2008 February 03, 18:52:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha! I loved the necromancy warning, Beautiful Smiley.

Anyway, I wanted to tell you talented peeps that Enayla has posted new items over at Insim, including a new skin set, and she's planning to update some more.

So, if any of you were interested in geneticizing them too... *hint hint* make my life complete  Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: