More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:35:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION  (Read 1100654 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
« Reply #1175 on: 2009 October 23, 02:03:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Magic Lots are usually empty, but there should not be 8 unless your neighborhood has been misinstalled. The Lot Debugger cannot create lots and so this is a bad thing.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
pandora
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: 2009 October 23, 15:12:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I deleted the 2 suburb-files of the magic world. They were recreated, now I still have 2 magic hoods shown in the menue and each castle-lot twice and all empty when one visits them. noooo, i want them back! Sad
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: 2009 October 23, 16:23:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DOING IT WRONG.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
M.M.A.A.
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: 2012 April 20, 03:52:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*No necromancy meant*

Just a question about the randomizing thingy: Does it also randomize sims genetics? So that I would not end up with children all looking identical, or or does it only work for personalities? Or is it both?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: 2012 April 20, 13:34:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Looking" identical never happened. The personality thing is what was always identical.

M.M.A.A.
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: 2012 April 20, 21:02:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Looking" identical never happened.

I am aware of that, there are some extremely minor differences in their appearances, even if they're twins, but does it have the exact same effects as that of rolling the pacifier?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: 2012 April 21, 18:14:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are basically the same thing, yes: Both just randomly cycle the generator (which is why it then quits without saving to avoid committing the piles of NPCs), to flush out the personality generator so that it will have cycled a random number of times instead of 0 times.

Basically, every time the game generates a sim personality, it follows a sequence: A, B, C, D, E, F, etc. If you never cycle the generator, it will always take the first personality, personality A. This personality will be the same given the same input (same two parents, generating 25-point No-Parents, etc). So, unless you spawn multiple babies in a single sitting from the same couple, every single baby generated will likely be personality A, maybe B if another fambly gave birth in the same sitting.

Appearances are completely unaffected and will always be the randomly generated combination of the parent sim facial features.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: