More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:21:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 48 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION  (Read 1100320 times)
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
Re: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
« Reply #850 on: 2007 October 24, 19:04:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@professorbutters

Maybe someone mean has access to your game and is doing this to your sims.

Maybe you have Pescados Apocalyptic Zombie Patch in your Download folder... (Ask him about that)

You can make someone a zombie with the lotdebugger, but not (I believe) a sim on another lot.  In any case, you should be able to change the sim back to human/smart (click on "make me" option)

Don't ask about the zombieapocalypse hack until you determine whether it's in your downloads folder and you have read the RTFM.  Do your homework first.

Tribulatio proxima est
Lerf
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: 2007 October 25, 22:55:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I'm trying to recover the tombstones of several departed Sims.  However, not being of the ranks of the Most Awesome, I am unable to figure out what possible methods can be used to follow the following instructions:

XXI. RESPAWN TOMBSTONE (debug mode only) (experimental) (NL)
     Regenerates a tombstone for a dead sim. Note that the dead sim must be
     the selected sim, which means you must spawn him somehow, then make
     him selectable and choose this command.

Could someone suggest some, non-acrobatic, legal, and psychically safe methods for respawning a Sim?

TIA 
Lana B
Dimwitted Dunce

This post not officially sanctioned

View Profile
« Reply #852 on: 2007 October 25, 23:22:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1. Pause
2. Summon dead sim (I use Inge's teleport shrub, Insim also works)
3. Make dead sim selectable
4. Use lotdebugger to queue tombstone spawn action
5. unpause then repause as soon as tombstone has appeared.
6. make dead sim unselectable
7. unpause game (dead sim will disappear)
8. The end

Note: steps 6 & 7 may not be necessary but I like to do it anyway.

"Curse that alpha turkey, rohina! She will get her comeuppance next Grammar Day-- I will make sure of it!"
Lerf
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: 2007 October 25, 23:52:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you!

I bow to your awesomeness.

(And I should have guessed it was something like that, but I was vaguely thinking of something to do with the boolprop cheat...)
Leticron
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: 2007 November 06, 15:21:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know u can turn a sim into a plantsim but I wanted to turn a plantsim into a normal sim the option is not there. Is it possible to add please.

Quote from: J.M.Pescado
This option is already easily accessible in-game by simply buying an anti-plantsimism potion, so it was not felt to be worth the codespace.

Well, I just had the case that the Plantsim called the Garden Club and purchased the Plantsim C Potion. But he wasn't able to drink it (because do to some weird interferences he technically was a "normal sim" (PersonalData 1 in SimPE was still set to 0x0 which is the flag for a normal Sim)but looked like the plant. So he wasn't able to use the potion..nor could he call the Garden Club again. Since I removed all Hacks/Mods and all Careers (just to be on the safe site) and still there was no change I expect another borked piece of EAxis code in BV. Neither deleting all caches nor forced Errors helped to resolve the problem (which actually doesn't make any sense to me at all)

Since FFS didn't give me the Option in question, I had to resort to lessawesome SimPE, set the PersonalData Flag to 0x100.
And since he now was recognized as a real Plantsim (only needs: sunlight love and water) the potion worked as expected.

Even tho I never heard of such bug before, I vote for inclusion of said option into FFS just to get rid of another Eaxi mess up.

-le
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #855 on: 2007 November 06, 15:55:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I just had the case that the Plantsim called the Garden Club and purchased the Plantsim C Potion. But he wasn't able to drink it (because do to some weird interferences he technically was a "normal sim" (PersonalData 1 in SimPE was still set to 0x0 which is the flag for a normal Sim)but looked like the plant. So he wasn't able to use the potion..nor could he call the Garden Club again. Since I removed all Hacks/Mods and all Careers (just to be on the safe site) and still there was no change I expect another borked piece of EAxis code in BV. Neither deleting all caches nor forced Errors helped to resolve the problem (which actually doesn't make any sense to me at all)
If the game thinks your sim is a normal sim, then the option to turn him into a plantsim will exist on the debugger, which you can then use and turn him into a "proper" plantsim, then cure him. Your poor problem-solving skills are not our problem. All the tools you need are already there.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #856 on: 2007 November 14, 03:44:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All three of my plantsims seem to be throwing errors. The error message says it's the ffs lot debugger. I re-downloaded it, the version is 11/11.

I don't have an option to change them into either normal sims or plant sims.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Blooper
Asinine Airhead

work it

View Profile
« Reply #857 on: 2008 January 04, 20:45:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In terms of changing a last name, I know the process is shift clicking and going in the name change box that comes up, but I only have the option 'Change Firstname - Cancel Error', no sign of a copy first to last name option that I keep reading about. Help would be appreciated.. Smiley Thanks..
(sorry to bump)
V
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #858 on: 2008 January 05, 00:16:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Start here: Earlier in this thread

You will want to continue reading down from that point. The process is fully explained in the course of a few posts.

I found this by using the search button within this thread.

I want people to stop saying, "Son of a bitch". Instead we should say "Son of an ASS" because that is more accurate. Spread the word!

Blooper
Asinine Airhead

work it

View Profile
« Reply #859 on: 2008 January 05, 01:59:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry, I've already read through that entirely, last night, but there's no explaination of why it's not showing up, it's simply assumed that it is,
"and the new version of the Debugger includes First->Last copy."
.. Thanks though.. Sorry if I'm missing something, here
FlyOnTheWall
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #860 on: 2008 January 05, 02:53:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry, I've already read through that entirely, last night, but there's no explaination of why it's not showing up, it's simply assumed that it is,
"and the new version of the Debugger includes First->Last copy."
.. Thanks though.. Sorry if I'm missing something, here

You need to have debug mode turned on, and shift-click on the Lot Debugger for the option to show up.
Blooper
Asinine Airhead

work it

View Profile
« Reply #861 on: 2008 January 05, 05:15:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You need to have debug mode turned on, and shift-click on the Lot Debugger for the option to show up.
I do have debug on as well as shift-clicking on the debugger. In name-change options, only the change first name option shows up, so I can change the first name, but there is no copy first name --> last name option showing up that is being discussed.. Sad
dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
« Reply #862 on: 2008 January 05, 05:35:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You ever say what EPs you have? I'm pretty sure you need OfB or newer to do the first->last name thing (given that it is Lua-specific).

Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #863 on: 2008 January 05, 10:50:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've noticed a lot of junk relationships springing up with BV - all my new BV townies know the ideal plant sim, bigfoot, grim reaper etc etc.  Can these be permanently nuked?  Preventing more being created next time a townie generates would be awesome as well.

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #864 on: 2008 January 05, 13:18:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a question regarding memories: When the option "Clear Trash" is used before "Wipe Mystery Sim", the mystery sim option doesn't show up anymore, but the memories except "Met X" are still intact. Could this perhaps be changed, or is there another way to get rid of Mr./Mrs. X?

I'm referring to new CAS sims without any kissing / falling in love history.

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
« Reply #865 on: 2008 January 05, 14:36:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a shrub hack that lets you wipe those memories. Of course, you get funky First Kiss animations and stuff when you do that.

Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #866 on: 2008 January 05, 16:04:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a shrub hack that lets you wipe those memories. Of course, you get funky First Kiss animations and stuff when you do that.

Is this the shrub hack in your brain dump (shrub-teleport1g IIRC)? Then I have it already, just not in my download folder yet Cheesy. Thanks, dizzy!

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

Blooper
Asinine Airhead

work it

View Profile
« Reply #867 on: 2008 January 06, 04:11:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You ever say what EPs you have? I'm pretty sure you need OfB or newer to do the first->last name thing (given that it is Lua-specific).

Ohh, no, I don't have any expansions. Eep. Any other way one might suggest that I go about changing the last names of my characters or am I SOL?
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #868 on: 2008 January 06, 14:50:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Get SimPE (see the thread in the Podium), and edit them individually outside the game.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Blooper
Asinine Airhead

work it

View Profile
« Reply #869 on: 2008 January 07, 03:55:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Get SimPE (see the thread in the Podium), and edit them individually outside the game.

.. :/ Mac. Sorry
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #870 on: 2008 January 07, 05:32:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yo Ho, Yo ho, a pirate's life for you?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Blooper
Asinine Airhead

work it

View Profile
« Reply #871 on: 2008 January 08, 09:50:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yo Ho, Yo ho, a pirate's life for you?
Pardon?
kutto
Senator

Hamsome

View Profile
« Reply #872 on: 2008 January 08, 15:08:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He's implying that since you can't edit the names with SimPE, you could plunder OFB so you could do it in-game.
kutto
Senator

Hamsome

View Profile
« Reply #873 on: 2008 January 19, 21:46:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Basic instuctions? RTFM and the original post.

More advanced instructions? Find it in Buy Mode (Misc./Misc.), plot it down, and start clicking relevant options. Look for something to the effect of "Enable Buy Mode".
kutto
Senator

Hamsome

View Profile
« Reply #874 on: 2008 January 19, 22:03:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok, so it should appear in the buy mode if I've put it in my sims 2 folder? great

Well, you should unzip it into "My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads". If this folder does not exist, then you must create it manually.

RTFM?

Read The Fucking Manual
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 48 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: