More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:14:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 48 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION  (Read 1100628 times)
cyperangel
Garrulous Gimp

Lipless expert in stupid questions

View Profile
Re: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
« Reply #625 on: 2007 March 17, 13:05:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the same problem with the penguin and the portal. And using moveobjects dont work. I still cant interact with it at all. Ive even gone as far as trying to nuke it, wich caused the game to crash. So thats a no no.
Resetting dont work either. Im starting to think my family will have to pack up all belongings, and move to a more posh part of town, prerefably one without penguin harrasment.

LK: I think the closest thing to a "soft heart" you'll find in JM's possession is the one he ripped out of some hapless fool's chest.
If you google "More Awesome Than You" - you'll find it. Please read the FAQs carefully before posting - their motto is MOAR FIGHT!They are not a snuggly bunc
Baronet
SimDebster
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: 2007 March 17, 19:23:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I second what cyperangel said.  It cannot be removed with moveobjects.  I also did not have this problem when I played with straight Maxis code.  The penguin loves this particular lot because I have tons of fish plaques and a scarecrow in the garden.  The penguin comes every day and sometimes more than once in a day.  I guess that I can pull the hacks out, go back into the lot and see if that has any effect.  It would be great if the Lot Debugger could nuke the penguin though.
Baronet
SimDebster
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: 2007 March 18, 03:20:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Penguin problem update.  Shutting the game down, then starting it back up seemed to fix the problem.  I was able to then use testingcheatsenabled to force an error and delete the penguin.  Last night, I could not do this, along with not being able to use moveobjects.  So, cyperangel and anyone else that this happens to, just try this and see if it works for you.
wetninja
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: 2007 March 27, 19:03:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm fairly new with the lot debugger tool and am quite frankly a big chicken about picking the options that show up.  But I have heard that the lot debugger can help with the misplaced sales signs.  That it will remove them all at once.  My question is is this true and what options do I pick.  Alot of what I have been reading is very confusing to me and I'm not sure if I understand any of it.  Like the tokens, totally cunfuzzled abou that one!  So if you could talk to me like I'm five and walk me through this I would much apperciate it. 

The only options on this tool I use is clearing memory, mystery sim and uneducated sims (not sure if thats the write term).  So if this could help me with the very frusterating misplaced signs I would love to know how to fix it.  Thanks in advance.
Liss
Knuckleheaded Knob

BOOT to the HEAD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #629 on: 2007 March 27, 19:26:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know what they do other than make everyone nod in approval and say "Uh-huh!" every time they walk past. 

Thats the "Best of the Best Reward" and he makes the Customers Buybar faster filled or something. I have nothing seen done by the 1st Simoleon certs exept mybe fun up like Paintings do.

You can buy duplicate deeds, why not duplicate 1st simoleon certs?

Because it is the fist Simoleon your Sim earns in his business. Wink Where is the point if he can get a Duplikate, he should stay unike or it would not be the first one.

The Best of the Best award also advertises strongly, I think.  Put it near your most expensive item and watch it fly off the shelves!

Someone sucks more than I do.
http://wytchieone.deviantart.com/gallery
Elvie
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: 2007 March 28, 22:05:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get the option to "fix...work state" quite a bit on the Lot Debugger. 

What exactly am I fixing?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: 2007 March 29, 00:09:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fix Work State removes the perma-penalty bit for being Late (being late is worse than not going at all!), and set the "Doesn't Need To Go To Work" bit. This is used when your sim gets reset following a patch and isn't at work anymore as a result.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: 2007 March 29, 03:56:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What does "Instance Cycle All Sims" do?  Does it help fix anything?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: 2007 March 29, 08:41:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What does "Instance Cycle All Sims" do?  Does it help fix anything?
It's not a button for you. It stop-motion summons every sim in the game one at a time, in a slideshow. You don't want to push that button. Most things under shiftclick/Special should never, ever be touched, especially not by Dumb Rainbow-type People.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: 2007 March 30, 07:24:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have another feature you can add (one more useful Lua thing):

Code:
local n = CachedNeighbor.new(GetPrimitiveParameter(0))
n:setSurname(n:getName()) -- last name = first name

If you bring up the Baby Name dialog, do the Lua code, then bring up another Baby Name dialog, it will set the last name from the first name, and then you can enter the first name.

EDIT: You'd have to invoke the Lua like this:

Code:
Lua: Private - "Last Name", defined in description, Passing in params where param 0 = my person data neighbor id (0x1F), param 1 = 0, param 2 = 0

friendlyquark
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: 2007 April 09, 16:19:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Smite" is now my all-time favorite! I love to zap my stupid sims! Makes the "hit by lightning" desire so easy to fulfill as well! You are trully awesome!
cassandra
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: 2007 April 19, 07:14:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Will this fix time standing still? I have this problem on a few lots, ever since I was stupid enough to install some stuff from the exchange (I checked with clean installer & still got a digital STD?)! Anywhoo, I ended up removing all of my CC & still nothing moves?!?

I ended up having to remove all of my saved games, lots, everything. Thanks for your help, I still don't know what happened.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: 2007 April 19, 12:15:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Potentially stupid question regarding the nuke pregnancy token debug option...  does it work?  Should I hit cancel/reset/delete on the error that pops up?

I had occasion to use it recently, but found that the sim happily bumped away and gave birth anyway.   Undecided
Li'l Brudder
The Quitter
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: 2007 April 20, 01:13:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd imagine you'd hit delete.

After all, you are DELETING the pregnancy.  Reset would probably send it to the beginning, and cancel wouldn't do anything.
hedgekat
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: 2007 April 21, 16:21:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It would be really nice to have an RTFM for Dummies that explained in detail what each option on the debugger does.  For those of us who aren't Awesome enough to figure it out for ourselves.  Gee, if we were Awesome we could make our own.

So please, please a new RTFM? 

hedgekat
MajorMercedes
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: 2007 April 22, 15:14:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I second that.

I've just recently got an option called "Show Plague Info".  it gives me a readout like this:
SH: 0
LD: -1
CS: 42
CT: -1
RP: 0
RHC: 2
UNK: 0

I've never gotten this before.  It's under Info with "Test IQ".
I'd like to know what all of this means... Smiley

Being racist is so limiting. Why confine your hatred to specific skin colors, countries, or beliefs? The entire world can be yours to hate.
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: 2007 April 22, 15:20:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That option only comes up if someone on your lot is sick.
Sivany
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: 2007 April 24, 16:30:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But what do all the numbers mean? Huh

A new RTFM would be good, it's taken me ages to find what some of the less frequently used options mean and it's a pain trawling through the thread (even with the search tool) to find out what various things do.
seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: 2007 April 24, 23:59:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a thread in the War Room about a detailed study of the plague.  Many of those terms and what they mean are summarised there by JMP.
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #644 on: 2007 April 30, 00:03:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Christianlov has/had a last name changer (looks like a painting), but he seems to have removed his hacks from MTS2. I'm not sure if he's just moved them to another site, or if he's done with modding for good. I can PM it to you or post it here if you're interested.

Edit: Hmmm, I'm not sure why I thought Christianlov is female. Well, I've changed the above sentences to reflect the correct information. Oops!
« Last Edit: 2007 April 30, 21:06:21 by notveryawesome » Logged

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #645 on: 2007 April 30, 00:16:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Post here if you turn them up, since I use a couple of her hacks, and I'm sorry to hear she's 'disappeared'.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: 2007 April 30, 00:48:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Christianlov is a dude, and the new version of the Debugger includes First->Last copy.

LadyLiberty
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: 2007 April 30, 05:43:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good Day to you,

Please let me introduce you to a site I met this week while searching for a lot.  It is meant to restore the things people might need to make recolors, replace things lost, and to make things work by people whose sites are now closed, rather than like a PMBD type site (two different needs, two different sites, perfect pair).  I really appreciate the person who sent me there, and I think you will appreciate the brilliance of the person who created this repository.

http://files.sims2graveyard.com/christianlov/

Some may have just lost interest or could no longer afford to support a site, but it is my feeling from what I've been reading on the net for months, that some site owners, creators, etc. appeared to be mean spirited and intended to hurt people in the community by withdrawing their...  er, ah...  wares.  I find it rather fitting that the wind is taken out of those particular sails.  After all, think of those innocents who created artwork, etc. built upon those site owners meshes.  But hark!  Isn't that what the site owners were doing to Maxis/EA???  Funny how what goes around comes around.

What I find even nicer yet, is that Pescado and company keep adding things to already awesome items, and we can take things out of burgeoning downloads folders.  *please note, no ty words being used here  ;P

Now if I could just find a copy of nengi65’s Yummy Night Out Seafood Restaurant/Summer Fun Seafood Restaurant/The Crumplebottom Trap which is not at the sims2graveyard, I’d be in business.  Yes, she is retired at the moment, too.

LL
« Last Edit: 2007 April 30, 06:58:41 by LadyLiberty » Logged
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: 2007 April 30, 10:44:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Christianlov is a dude, and the new version of the Debugger includes First->Last copy.

Is that for changing a sim's last name in game?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Meek_Monkey
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: 2007 April 30, 11:03:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Christianlov has/had a last name changer (looks like a painting), but she seems to have removed her hacks from MTS2. I'm not sure if she's just moved them to another site, or if she's done with modding for good. I can PM it to you or post it here if you're interested.

He was a student at uni I am not sure but I remember one post he made that he had exams on and had to study for them. Mybe he finished and move on and no more stuff for the sims.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 48 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: