More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:33:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 48 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION  (Read 1100267 times)
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
« Reply #550 on: 2006 December 03, 03:45:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My elder female kept wanting to see a relative get engaged before she died, and all her children were married!  It wasn't going to happen as her grandchildren were too young to even think of getting married.  I wished that she would get rid of that want.  Tongue
   Sorry for asking this, what about Nieces/Nephews?  Or is she a 1st gen sim.
She was first generation.  She was Brandi Broke, whom I allowed to have ten children.
GayJohnScarritt
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: 2006 December 03, 04:11:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She was first generation.  She was Brandi Broke, whom I allowed to have ten children.

Ahh, you spoiled her, she got so used to marrying off children, she lost count.   Wink

[11:18] Pescado: GJS manages to appear smart and knowledgeable, even though he wasn't really..

Myers-Briggs: - ISFP       Awesome NS2 -  DOOOO EEEET!

[23:56] Pescado: ATTACK, MY DUCKY MINIONS!
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: 2006 December 03, 05:09:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Incidentally, her youngest daughter got married the day before I installed Uni, and she got the want to marry off six children.  Tongue  That was before the awesome hacks to reroll LTWs, and I was so upset.  When SimPE allowed us to edit LTWs, I changed hers to Golden Anniversary, and so she was able to get permaplat from that.
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: 2006 December 06, 14:49:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My game sometimes has troubles generating icons for pets and babies.  It would be nice if the lot debugger would have menu items to regenerate portraiture for them.  The work around for pets is to have them change appearance.  Unfortunately, I have 2 babies (in different houses) waiting to become toddlers so they can have faces in the icon bar!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: 2006 December 06, 14:58:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just make them selectable/controllable and make them perform "regenerate portraiture".

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: 2006 December 06, 16:45:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As mentioned in the ACR thread, I've had some Sims with enough relationship with themselves to roll up wants to dance with themselves, etc, and you said this was bad. I removed the Sims' selves from their known Sims in Simpe, but I noticed that even Sims I haven't played, who supposedly haven't been affected by ACR, also have themselves in their Known Sims category (though it doesn't show what the relationship is). It's hard to tell what's a normal "known self" and what is the kind that throws up those stupid wants. Would it be possible for the Lot Debugger to nuke the self relationships?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: 2006 December 06, 17:09:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nuking relationships is impossible outside of SimPE. They can be "hidden", but they're still there. You have to kill them from within SimPE.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: 2006 December 07, 04:03:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, so the Sim's self should definitely be taken out of the Known Sims section, then, even if they're not displaying the problems? I started on that, but I didn't want to continue if the "relationship" was just going to keep returning.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: 2006 December 09, 20:28:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having a whole slew of problems all of the sudden with various houses (BFBVFS warnings?). The one I've been playing lately (an apocalypse challenge house, I'm only on generation 2! Maybe some issues are being caused by moveobjects on?) keeps having sims get stuck doing something (one time a toddler was currently "In crib" with the next cued action being the potty training while his dad was currently potty training and the toddler was on the potty, had to delete both of them to get them unstuck; most recently, a sim got stuck in the bathtub because his dad was meditating beside it, so I waited a bit until the dad floated and could teleport out of the way, but the sim had stopped moving, sim in question was pregnant and starving but not dead yet I don't think...). also, they keep giving me path errors when going to specific squares, regardless of what's on said square and what may or may not be in their way (clear shot to the toilet, can't use it due to "path" bubble, or alternatly sink bubble when the sink is beside the toilet rather than in the way; they adamently refuse to use my shower/tub regardless of where I put it; they had an issue with a counter in a spot even after selling and rebuying it, so I deleted it and they now serve their instant meals on the floor in the spot where the counter was with no issues). Also, there are about 6 consecutive floor tiles that are dark like they're indoors while the family is living on a platform, no walls, and the rest of the floor is lit up in daytime.

Will the lot debugger help me? I've just installed it. What should I try to do? I assume there are stuck somethings in the place causing erros but no idea what... maybe nuke stuck kicky bags?

INFP or something
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: 2006 December 09, 20:32:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

kuronue, sounds like you need the "stuckobjremover"  you buy one and place it on a screwed up tile and it blows up whatever was stuck there.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: 2006 December 09, 20:41:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that part of this hack or a seperate one? I didn't see it in the RTFM and I wanted to make sure I have whatever I need before I boot up my game again.

also, will that help with my sims being stuck doing things?I've not been playing very long, the founder of the family is only partway into her elderhood, usually I get these odd errors after several generations. Does playing in window mode make a difference, maybe a lack of memory?

INFP or something
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: 2006 December 09, 20:56:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a seperate hack.

I don't know what is causing your sims to get stuck. You could try deleting them or forcing an error on them but the last time I had that problem - it was the lot itself that was buggy and a move-out & move-backin fixed it  Undecided 

edit - heres the link to the stuck object remover thread http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,1609.0.html
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: 2006 December 09, 21:01:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thanks. I don't know why a search for "stuck object remover" didn't turn up a thread entitled "stuck object remover" @.@

INFP or something
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: 2006 December 09, 21:05:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

your welcome  Smiley

sometimes search seems to have problems  Roll Eyes 
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: 2006 December 09, 21:20:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh wow. I nuked the area around the tub that was giving me issues: a bunch of social 2x2 markers and *marker - 1 tile showed up as being burninated. I'm going to do their entire platform now, since it's only 8x8...

EDIT: oh yes, now I remember the other thing that keeps showing up,seems random: a few times my kids have blown bubbles and the bubbles don't leave ,and once (brand new house, maybe 3rd day of play) a woman went to sleep and never woke up- she walked around the house with zZzZzZzs for days (she eventually died and was rescued from death)

EDIT: and now my adult sim is a teenager again. Remembers growing up, getting alien pregnant, quitting his job... but a schoolbus is about to arrive. ARGH!
« Last Edit: 2006 December 09, 21:33:09 by kuronue » Logged

INFP or something
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: 2006 December 09, 22:10:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

this is very ,very strange indeed. My family went like this: Micheal was born first, quite a while before his little brother Taylor. Micheal was a child when Taylor was born. Micheal grew to a teen, Taylor grew to a child. Micheal grew to an adult, got a job as a Test Subject. Taylor grew to be a teen. About 2 days later, Micheal got abducted by aliens and returned pregnant. Due to apocalypse rules, I knew he'd have to quit his job, but since his brother had all his skills in order to become a slacker, I knew he'd be able to return to it once Taylor finished his career. Since he'd been abducted, Elixir was now legal, so Taylor took a bunch of elixir while in red (one of it actually worked properly, imagine that!) till he was 1 day away from adulthood. Taylor grew to be an adult (badly). I noticed the issues, had to delete Micheal because he was stuck in the bathtub, saved and quit, came back in, still issues, saved and quit again, grabbed the debugger, macro tastics, skilinator, sleep clock, woohoo ltw fix, stuck object remover, and autoyak (when I download, I tend to go on sprees). I installed all of them, went back in to the game, moved everything off their platform, burninated the empty platform, then moved it all back, delighting at the lack of invisible objects. Shortly thereafter, the sun came up and I got a notice about a school bus coming. I checked: it was for Micheal, and Taylor was an adult still!

SimPE has the following:

Micheal Green (pic is of a toddler)
treat as male
life section: Teen
days remaining: 10
species: human

career:
school type: publicschool
grade: DMinus (about right, he was failing all through school because once he hit teen he stopped attenfding)
career: unemployed
aspiration: knowledge (correct)

flags: none are set, not even pregnant (invisible)

memories:
sim initialized
met Calita Despret (his nanny)
(several gossip flags about his mom)
Met Ron Todd (his dad, they weren't married yet)
Made Best Friends with Bay Green (his mom)
Ron Todd Grew Up Well, Joined the Family, Got Engaged (he was a YA, he finally moved in, was engaged before hand)
invisible toddler skill token
(more gossip)
Grew Up Well (ok, so far so good, he's at childhood)
met some people, had 2 best friends
invisible token - misc skill
learned to study, gossip, met some people, burgler, ate some foods
invisible token personal wealth (Huh)
Taylor Green joined the family (ok, his brother was born when he was a child)
best friends with his dad, had 3 best friends
Grew Up Well (now he's a teen)
gossip, his mom hit elder well, his brother grew up badly (child?)
more gossip, got a D report card, Taylor got an A+
Taylor grew up well (teen)
invisible grew up well, no names attached (??)
more gossip
Grew Up Well (adult)
Never Went to College
Got a Job
Met Aliens (he got pregnant from it)
Quit Job
Taylor grew up badly (when I forced him on elixir)
lots of vermin, then invisible token sim loaded.

so how did the game mark him as a teen?! also, I remember he had a belly bump because he got put on maternity leave from his job, does that not get a memory?

INFP or something
KevinTMC
Lipless Loser

Official THANG and Insular Person

View Profile WWW
« Reply #566 on: 2006 December 11, 15:18:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nuking relationships is impossible outside of SimPE. They can be "hidden", but they're still there. You have to kill them from within SimPE.

So I just find the offending SREL in SimPE, delete it, and save? Sounds easy...maybe too easy...

I am a compulsive post-editor. Any and all of the above is subject to change, within the first 15 minutes or so after it is posted. (Or longer, if I'm trying to make it funny.)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: 2006 December 11, 17:57:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's how it's usually done, yes.

buddha pest
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: 2006 December 14, 03:14:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Added fix for werewolves stuck in permanent hairiness even during the day.
This is not working for me. It's Dina Caliente, and she's a zombie.

She did not lose hairiness when she was cured of lycanthropy, so I turned her back into a werewolf to try this fix.

She doesn't seem to be doing the normal flashy werewolf transition at the normal times. Her body just stays hairy all the time, and her head is a normal zombie head.

The option to fix her hairiness appears on the debugger, but it does nothing more than regenerate her portrait (which is still hairy).

ETA: She's still rolling up wants to be cured of lycanthropy, even though I just cured her again a minute ago. Force error deleting her did nothing whatsoever to help any of this.
« Last Edit: 2006 December 14, 03:31:24 by buddha pest » Logged
DMDye
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: 2006 December 22, 05:16:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I printed out the RTFM and there are 2.25 pages of information... on the lot I need this to work, I get 10 options (using the oldest sim, an adult) instead of the advertised 29. I have all the expansions and stuff packs - I downloaded the latest version from http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/pets/hacks/ and downloaded The Director's Cut for Pets, (same file edited on 12/07/06 @ 1:30 pm).

What have I done wrong? My son has visitors stuck on his (downloaded) lot that just walk around in circles... any ideas on how to fix this, or get the other 19 options to show up?
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: 2006 December 22, 05:53:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1. While in Live Mode, pause and save the game.
2. Enter Build mode and put the degugger boxes everywhere near a portal.
3. Go back to Live Mode and unpause the game.
4. Pray.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: 2006 December 22, 06:01:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Placing the lot debugger on the portals won't do anything.  Do you mean the stuck objects remover?  But that might also burninate the portals themselves also. Huh
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: 2006 December 23, 00:21:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some options only show up on the debugger when they are applicable to the situation. Other options need you to have testingcheats enabled and then you must shift-click on the box for those options to show up.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
CatGirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: 2007 January 09, 02:23:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I thought I'd read everything in this thread pretty much as it was posted (for sure I'm not going to read all 12 pages now), but can anyone tell me if the December 7 edition works with Uni only? I can't seem to get "rerandomize Sim generator" to work.

Sim ElfPuddle just had an identical second child and Sim Jelenedra and Sim Pescado are about to deliver their second. I really need this to run correctly!
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: 2007 January 09, 09:48:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alternate work around:  Have some sort of random number generator (such as a polyhedral die, preferably a d100) available.  Generate a random number.  Go into CAS and click the Random button that many times.  Quit CAS.  Start playing your game. 

Your babies should now look different from each other!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 48 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: