More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:49:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 48 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION  (Read 1100312 times)
twistingsims
Dimwitted Dunce

*peeks*

View Profile
Re: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
« Reply #325 on: 2006 February 27, 19:27:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No she doesn't.  What I did was move in Tiffany from Univ with Brittany from Univ.  I put each girl's diploma's on their respective bedroom walls.  Then I moved Tiffany in with her boyfriend Nova but I forgot to put her diploma back into her inventory.  So now both diploma's are in Brittany's name.  I tried moving Tiffany back in with Brittany but both diploma's are still in Brittany's name and inventory mode won't allow me to grab those diploma's and put one in Tiffany's inventory.  I no longer take any sim's diploma out unless I want them to read it, too many things to remember to put in inventory when moving sims around I guess.

I do appreciate any help on this, thank you.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: 2006 February 27, 19:36:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you shift-click on the Debugger while in debug mode?  Debug items only appear in debug mode by shift-clicking on the object like all other debug options.  Just enabling debug mode doesn't cause them to show up.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: 2006 February 27, 19:40:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if selling them would allow the re-issue of diplomas?

Zephyr Zodiac
paranoidandroid
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #328 on: 2006 February 28, 02:19:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where exactly are they?  I have all mine in Downloads>Hacks>Pescado/TJ/Crammyboy etc. and they all work fine.
They're in Downloads\Hacks.  I even tried moving them up into the main Downloads folder, but it didn't help.

Just an off-the-cuff question - you have enabled viewing of custom content in your build/buy catalogues have you?

I did have it enabled, but I had the enable/disable dialog at the beginnning turned off -- and reversing that seems to have fixed the problem, for some reason.  All my custom content works now, including the Pescado hacks.  (Phew.)  Thanks.
twistingsims
Dimwitted Dunce

*peeks*

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: 2006 February 28, 20:07:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you shift-click on the Debugger while in debug mode?  Debug items only appear in debug mode by shift-clicking on the object like all other debug options.  Just enabling debug mode doesn't cause them to show up.

I do realize that I have to be in debug mode but I wanted to know if that means I have to use the boolprop testingcheats enabled true, and then am I in debug mode?  I did try that and I shift-clicked on the FFS Lot Debugger Box but it did not give any options of reissuing any sim's diploma.

So thats what I need to know.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: 2006 February 28, 22:31:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, if you enter the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true code in the neighbourhood view, and then enter the lot, you are now in debug mode.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: 2006 February 28, 22:40:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you get the buyable career and aspiration rewards collection from TJ, it should have buyable diplomas in it.  I think, if I remember rightly, you get the option to assign it to a particular sim, and then, I think, their degree shows up.  (I used it when a repo man decided to take the diploma!)

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=1190.0

Zephyr Zodiac
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: 2006 March 01, 00:46:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TJ says the diploma will be assigned to the first sim who views it.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: 2006 March 01, 00:53:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Guess it should work then.

Zephyr Zodiac
cwhitney
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: 2006 March 01, 04:48:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a solution in this item to one of the problems I'm having?

When I have a kid about to go to college, and he's lagging behind badly in aspiration score, one completely reliable method of getting him to platinum before his birthday is to send him out on a date.  I used to do this regularly, until I realized the problem it was causing.  I used to send them out to college almost immediately after getting back from their date, so the sim was no longer living at the house.  The problem came when the programmed in follow-up outing invitation with one of the dated sim's friends came with a phone call.  Since the collegebound sim's no longer living in the house, essentially you get a phone call every single day from the same sim, with the message that since the sim isn't at home, he'll just call back.

Any way to disable this or reset it so I can avoid these useless phone calls?
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: 2006 March 01, 05:18:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you moved the teen sim into a dorm or residence at college, so they "grew up?"  I don't know of anything on the Lot Debugger that would solve this problem, though, sorry.  I thought that after they called once and they learned they didn't live there anymore, they wouldn't call anymore.  If you haven't played the sim since you moved him to college, he is in limbo.  I've moved teens to college and then continued to play the regular neighborhood, and my teen sims will continue to bring them home from school and work just as if they were still living at home.  Maybe you could try playing the teen sim at college for a bit, maybe have them interact with the sim they dated.  Maybe they'll get the idea they've moved, LOL.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: 2006 March 01, 12:03:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just move him into a house or a dorm and he'll no longer be a problem, even if you don't actually play him.  Also, bear in mind that while he's in the bin, his family and friends will gradually lose relationship points with him, as he can't be contacted, but once he's in a house, they can all keep in touch.

Zephyr Zodiac
cwhitney
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: 2006 March 02, 05:37:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just move him into a house or a dorm and he'll no longer be a problem, even if you don't actually play him.  Also, bear in mind that while he's in the bin, his family and friends will gradually lose relationship points with him, as he can't be contacted, but once he's in a house, they can all keep in touch.

I think you're assuming something from rainbow's post that isn't actually happening.

The university sims who are getting calls at their parents' house for a followup outing are moved into lots, and I have played them for quite a while in some cases (six semesters).
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: 2006 March 02, 08:54:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe you should have made that clear to begin with.  Sounds like you have something else causing this to happen, maybe an incompatible hack or something like that.

Zephyr Zodiac
Baronetess
snowyrat
Asinine Airhead

Save the kittun!

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: 2006 March 17, 19:38:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

> XXVI. Wipe Mystery Sim Memories
> Removes all irrelevant "Mystery Sim" memories on freshly created so your sims can experience the relevant moments with some real sim instead of blabbing about this mystery sim thing.

Would it be possible to make the same kind of a command to wipe the memories pointing to unknown sims ($Subject)? It wouldbe so big help, versus "pecking" those one by one in SimPE? Thanks.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: 2006 March 18, 05:44:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible to make the same kind of a command to wipe the memories pointing to unknown sims ($Subject)? It wouldbe so big help, versus "pecking" those one by one in SimPE? Thanks.
Hmm. That'd be tricky. I'll think about it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: 2006 March 18, 08:10:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any way to get the lot debugger to clear off the annoying out of stock signs that appear off in far corners of the lot? I can't even delete them on my one lot because they only show up in play mode and then magically disappear in buy mode.  Tongue

I managed to get rid of some by restocking them, even though I paid and didn't get the damned item, but some of them are 'craftables', specifically pies and cakes and I'm really not up to baking a whole mess of them just to get rid of those damned signs.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: 2006 March 18, 09:24:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dunno. Will look into the possibility of removing all out-of-stock items.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: 2006 March 18, 14:00:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, those are a pain too. Sometimes I don't want to delete every damned sign by hand.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: 2006 March 20, 01:14:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Currently being worked on.

kaarinah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: 2006 March 20, 01:30:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can delete them if you force error on them and choose delete. There usually is a whole bunch of them so it may seem it's not working but the signs have different numbers so you can see it is different ones that are deleted. I'm mentioning this because the first time I tried this I didn't think it worked.

It seems like there is either none teleporting or at least 5-10 at the same time. Today it seems there was more signs at the corner of my home business lot than I had sold that day (the store had been restocked the night before).
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: 2006 March 22, 13:24:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just wondering if this is compatible with open for business? It sounds great, and I want it  Cheesy

yes its OFB compatible but get it from the OFB hack directory (it's the best place to get the newest versions)
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/ofb/hacks/
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: 2006 March 26, 19:03:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is the purpose of "Fix Work State"?  This seems to be a new option with the latest version.

Karen
Ruann
Dimwitted Dunce

An overactive male imagination

View Profile WWW
« Reply #348 on: 2006 March 26, 21:44:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is the purpose of "Fix Work State"?  This seems to be a new option with the latest version.

Karen

Going out on a limb here, but I bet it fixes it so that a Townier or visitor sim on a lot who works at the lot but is not currently "at work" quits acting like they are "at work".  May also fix those sims you Fire, but who insist on coming to work and pretending they're working, taking your money, but not doing any work, and not getting the hell out of dodge when you tell them where they can shove it.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: 2006 March 27, 11:55:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Going out on a limb here, but I bet it fixes it so that a Townier or visitor sim on a lot who works at the lot but is not currently "at work" quits acting like they are "at work".  May also fix those sims you Fire, but who insist on coming to work and pretending they're working, taking your money, but not doing any work, and not getting the hell out of dodge when you tell them where they can shove it.
That's a good idea, but this function was primarily made for when sims would warp home from work (and thus be penalized for missing it, and be unable to go BACK via car without the dreaded, nearly permanent, late for work strike that is even worse than missing work!).

I will certainly include the removal of "Bad Jobs" like being an employee of a null business, though.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 48 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: