FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION

<< < (197/237) > >>

loripanori:
oooh, thanks floppyboo
I guess I haven't played around with the lot debugger much since installing freetime...  I didn't notice it moved.

gynarchy:
Would it be possible to add an option to view a Sim's raw LTA score? I'd like to be able to see it without having to shut down the game and checking in SimPE.

Process Denied:
The lot debugger saved Denice Jacquet.  I was just about to reluctantly wipe her out when I saw an option on the lot debugger and decided to give it a shot and it worked.  She would reset all the time--it had to do with attraction-she would reset other Sims as well, which is why I knew it was attraction--it only affected her, so I knew it wasn't ACR--but it did jump out of everything casual.  I tryed to erase attraction markers but it didn't help but what did help was fixing dead romances.  I never saw that on the debugger before--probably because it never applied before.  That did it- I guess she had corrupt memories of her dead husband so it was screwing up ACR.  The debugger rocks!!!  I really like playing her and it would be a shame to have to kill her.

J. M. Pescado:
If you see a Fix option on the Lot Debugger that you don't normally see for everyone, you should probably push that button.

motherspet:
I have read most of the thread but could not find anybody mentioning that the "wipe mystery poerson" is not present when using it for a newly created elder. Was that left out on purpose?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page