More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 13:22:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 48 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION  (Read 1100819 times)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
Re: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
« Reply #975 on: 2008 April 21, 14:43:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just give them degrees if they are in a career path that clearly requires one...Medicine, Law, Science, etc. Though it's pretty rare that the career track a townie is in matches their LTW. I've had it happen once.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Forrest_Roberts
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #976 on: 2008 April 25, 01:07:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it compatible with FreeTime?
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #977 on: 2008 April 25, 01:38:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lot Debugger is compatible with FT - part of the FT director's cut.  This is generally considered a "must have" mod at MATY.  Get one today.

Tribulatio proxima est
loripanori
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #978 on: 2008 April 26, 02:15:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I seem to be missing the "regenerate portraiture" option since installing freetime...
I have the latest lot debugger that came with the freetime director's cut.
Was this option taken out at some point?  or is something borked on my end?
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #979 on: 2008 April 26, 02:31:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's in a different submenu - fix, iirc.

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
loripanori
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #980 on: 2008 April 26, 02:52:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oooh, thanks floppyboo
I guess I haven't played around with the lot debugger much since installing freetime...  I didn't notice it moved.
Thanks Smiley
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #981 on: 2008 May 07, 19:57:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible to add an option to view a Sim's raw LTA score? I'd like to be able to see it without having to shut down the game and checking in SimPE.

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #982 on: 2008 June 04, 01:10:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The lot debugger saved Denice Jacquet.  I was just about to reluctantly wipe her out when I saw an option on the lot debugger and decided to give it a shot and it worked.  She would reset all the time--it had to do with attraction-she would reset other Sims as well, which is why I knew it was attraction--it only affected her, so I knew it wasn't ACR--but it did jump out of everything casual.  I tryed to erase attraction markers but it didn't help but what did help was fixing dead romances.  I never saw that on the debugger before--probably because it never applied before.  That did it- I guess she had corrupt memories of her dead husband so it was screwing up ACR.  The debugger rocks!!!  I really like playing her and it would be a shame to have to kill her.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #983 on: 2008 June 04, 02:46:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you see a Fix option on the Lot Debugger that you don't normally see for everyone, you should probably push that button.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
motherspet
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #984 on: 2008 June 04, 04:24:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have read most of the thread but could not find anybody mentioning that the "wipe mystery poerson" is not present when using it for a newly created elder. Was that left out on purpose?
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #985 on: 2008 June 04, 06:54:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you see a Fix option on the Lot Debugger that you don't normally see for everyone, you should probably push that button.

Yeah, it is the 'Dead Romances' option on the Memory bit. I did that on Denise just yesterday. She actually feared her dead husband cheating! Roll Eyes

Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #986 on: 2008 June 04, 17:10:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, it is the 'Dead Romances' option on the Memory bit. I did that on Denise just yesterday. She actually feared her dead husband cheating! Roll Eyes
[/quote]That should of been a clue, she was having wants to flirt and kiss him.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #987 on: 2008 June 04, 17:36:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That should of been a clue, she was having wants to flirt and kiss him.

Necromancy is bad m'kay? Even in the Sims!

LOL

MidnightVoyager
Exasperating Eyesore

INFP, AQ: 36. Fear.

View Profile
« Reply #988 on: 2008 June 04, 18:02:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL

Necromancy is not bad in the Sims. Necrophilia, on the other hand...
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #989 on: 2008 June 04, 19:38:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL

Necromancy is not bad in the Sims. Necrophilia, on the other hand...

I knew that...... Grin

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #990 on: 2008 June 05, 05:55:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Necrophilia is dead boring.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
motherspet
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #991 on: 2008 June 09, 02:47:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have read most of the thread but could not find anybody mentioning that the "wipe mystery poerson" is not present when using it for a newly created elder. Was that left out on purpose?
Hmmm, anyone?m Please.
louisacoletta
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #992 on: 2008 June 12, 07:41:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi all,

I've been having a problem with the housekeeper in Blossom Wood Hotel in Twikii Island. She will arrive and instead of standing at the reception desk, she will walk to the far end of the room and stay there. I tried "force error" but that didn't help. I tried deleting her and saving, but when i returned to the lot she came back and walked to the exact same spot and just stood there!

So I moved out my sim family to a different hotel. In that hotel, she was ok. She would act normal (except all of a sudden, now, she doesn't seem to clean up at all ) But she stood where she was supposed to.

So I tried different lodgings again, and moved them back to Blossom Wood Hotel. I thought that the lot would have reset by now. But this time, the housekeeper didn't even make it to the door. She got stuck on the porch! Aaargh!

I moved out the visiting family and entered Blossom Wood Hotel in build mode. I moved things around. Deleted a door. Placed sofas and chair all around that area where she just stood and froze. Guess what? She just entered the main door and stood frozen at he entrance!

The turning point was when I made her selectable. The game then generated a new housekeeper. The new one entered the lot and stood next to the old one, frozen too! After a few hours of trying to get the other sims to communicate with the frozen housekeepers, I made the first one unselectable again. Suddenly they became un-frozen and realized what they were there for! They both walked towards the reception desk and tried to stand next to the bellboy. They kept switching places like they were playing some game. I deleted the new housekeeper, then everythg was alright again.

I've no idea why this happened. The thing is, I just want one sim per NPC. I'm trying to keep the population down. I didn't save. So I'm planning to restore my backup and solve this solution with anything anyone can offer me. I've tried everything, from deleting the housekeeper, force error to moving the things around in build mode. I've tried my game without CC. I've tested in the Blossom Wood Hotel of Desiderata Valley, the hotel seems ok there...

So figuring that this lot was just buggy, I deleted Twikii Island and let the game generate a new Twikii Island. I moved a family in to Blossom Wood for a vacation. Initially things seemed ok. She walked inside, stood then eventually walked to the reception desk. After two days, she stood frozen at that spot again! I'm really at a loss. She doesn't clean up at all or fill in holes. She just stands there frozen all day.

Does anyone know what I should do? Should I uninstall and reinstall BV? Is the housekeeper or the lot buggy? Or both?

PS: I cannot find "Unstick Me" in the debugger's list of options. And yes, I did try it in debug mode.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #993 on: 2008 June 12, 08:30:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a problem like that with one of my playable sims in a vacation hotel. What actually happened is one of the npc tourists had got 'stuck' watching TV, so I shift>clicked>forced error>reset. Once I sent my sims home, I entered the lot and replaced the tv and sofa (I wasn't sure which one was causing the stuck sim) and it never happened again. Look around the lot and see if any of the vacation sims are frozen too.

louisacoletta
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #994 on: 2008 June 12, 11:03:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I looked. She seemed to be the only stuck one. The unique thing is that she wasn't permanently stuck. When her shift was over at 10pm she would leave the lot. Come back again at 7am and get stuck there again Sad
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #995 on: 2008 June 13, 05:24:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Remove your entire Downloads folder and try again.  If she doesn't get stuck, you have a hack conflict and need to try a binary search to locate the file that is the problem.

louisacoletta
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #996 on: 2008 June 13, 09:03:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I tried that. She still gets stuck. Either my game is broken or that lot is broken. Is that even possible?

Something to note for: Whenever I load this lot, Blossom Wood Hotel, there's always an unmistakable "ripping" sound. It only happens with this lot. Is this normal? Does it mean something evil has happened to this lot?
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #997 on: 2008 June 13, 13:00:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like the lot got borked; time to bulldoze it and put a new hotel in its place.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
louisacoletta
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #998 on: 2008 June 13, 17:05:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder how this happened? Does anyone with more awesome-ness than me know how a lot becomes borked?
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #999 on: 2008 June 16, 03:04:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One common way that I don't think has ever been fixed is saving the lot when a sim is on the cell phone. But that's only one way, and there are probably dozens of others.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 48 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: