FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION

<< < (212/237) > >>

Magicmoon:
Several times I have seen something like "nuke stuck diners".  Of course I always click it when I see it since no one is ever eating. What is this and why is it showing up? So far I have always seen it on a residential lot, but I don't often click the batbox when I'm on a comm lot unless I am experiencing problems.

jsalemi:
I've seen plates get stuck where the sims can't clean them up, and you can't delete them even with moveobjects on.  Maybe the 'nuke stuck dinners' is for that?  I usually end up putting the plate on the floor and burniating it; never thought to check the batbox.

Magicmoon:
I'm pretty sure it was diner, not dinner. And every time I have used it, it has deleted 4.

Crash:
What's this new 'fixing borked apartments' option (don't remember the exact phrase) and what does it do? When it suddenly appeared on the batbox menu, I accidentally clicked on it, so I'd like to know if that was a VBT or a good thing?  :-[

J. M. Pescado:
It will fix all the cases of "Bad Residency", such as townies living in apartments which have been deleted, etc., which would prevent them from occupying a new apartment, causing MOAR of them to spawn to populate apartments. As it is a highly computationally-intensive procedure to even detect the condition, the option is thus always present and cannot run as an "instant, although usually, nothing is found and you get "0 items fixed".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page