More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 00:15:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Dr. Death and the recalcitrant cow plant
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Dr. Death and the recalcitrant cow plant  (Read 13136 times)
Lana B
Dimwitted Dunce

This post not officially sanctioned

View Profile
Re: Dr. Death and the recalcitrant cow plant
« Reply #25 on: 2007 January 29, 07:00:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've left unmilked cowplants sitting around for ages. It just sat around with a full udder and didn't complain. At least if you have an unfenced plant you will only kill one unsuspecting visitor if you forget to lock the gate.

Edit: bah I can't spell

"Curse that alpha turkey, rohina! She will get her comeuppance next Grammar Day-- I will make sure of it!"
ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 January 29, 07:26:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After a weekend of play, I decided using the cow plant on a residential lot was too time consuming for my intended purposes. 

So I used SimPE to move up the ages of my Sims who had transitioned before I installed the elder hack, then had my cow plant eat Dr. Death - but not before I had moved in a Uni graduate from my Sims bin, who needed a residence and some $$$.   Grin

Incidentally, Dr. Death's headstone never showed up at Peaceful Dreams Cemetery (downtown) so am guessing OMGPetz screwed up that option.

The (unmilked) cow plant is still there, so I'll try to track how many days pass before it offers the cake again.
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 January 29, 08:05:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Plus, it doesn't matter how long they've been adults -- they'll still get the full 5 days added to their lifespan.  It'll just move their indicator back to '0', and it won't move again until they burn off the days needed for it to start moving.

Does this also apply to Uni students? So a student who drinks 3 Sims while at the Secret Society lot doesn't age until 15 days have passed after becoming an adult? Or is drinking milk while at Uni just a waste of time other than satisfying someone's want of "Drink Sim"?

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 January 29, 15:36:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a waste of time in Uni, since they don't actually age there.  Uni sims are permanently 24 for the whole time they're there. Drinking a sim only fills the want.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: