More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 01, 09:05:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  What happens when a sim gets love/hate mail or coupons and another sim...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: What happens when a sim gets love/hate mail or coupons and another sim...  (Read 2687 times)
sara_dippity
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
What happens when a sim gets love/hate mail or coupons and another sim...
« on: 2005 September 22, 17:49:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... is the one who gets the mail? Do they put two piles down, or is there still mail in the box for the intended sim, or does it cease to exist?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Gus Smedstad
Lipless Loser

Dabbler

View Profile
Re: What happens when a sim gets love/hate mail or coupons and another sim...
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 22, 18:27:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

None of the above.  Mail always goes into the inventory of the Sim checking the mail, regardless of who it's intended for.  Except for bills which still get laid out as they did before.

It's a little disconcerting when a Sim's father is carrying around a mash note from a Sim's girlfriend, but that's the way it works.

- Gus

Fine, I can see why people hate the Sims 3 sigs.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 22, 18:41:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was trying to figure out why one of my sims had a "don't call me" note in his inventory when he hadn't actually been on a date, yet. Figured out it was for his son.
Hook
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 September 23, 00:36:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't gotten any love or hate mail yet, or coupons, but all the dates my Sims have been on have been dream dates.  One night my Sim went on three different dream dates.  Two of the dates left flowers on the doorstep at the same time.  I expected a fight to break out, but it didn't. Smiley

One date brought a §3,500 flat screen TV, and another brought a DJ booth, around §2,750.  I kept the TV, sold the DJ booth.  One Sim I played got the TV, the other got the booth.

The two dates that left expensive gifts got maxed out date meters, and the dates were still running and still getting points.  That might be the trick to getting expensive gifts.

Hook

If some is good and more is better, then too much ought to be just about right.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: