No cheering hack

(1/3) > >>

nothingbutsims:
I know this has been discussed before, but I don't remember where and what the outcome was - but has it been determined if the no cheering hack works?  I do not have it downloaded and I am getting that annoying cheer from my sim kids.

Motoki:
Supposedly, the obnoxious A+ cheering has been nuked by Maxis as of Nightlife, so the hack is now unnecessary.

I haven't personally played a house with a child aged sim since NL, but I've seen numerous reports from others that would seem to verify this.

Now if we can just get them to do something about that damned phone the game might actually be semi-tolerable without hacks. :p

nothingbutsims:
Quote from: Motoki on 2005 September 22, 15:00:13

Supposedly, the obnoxious A+ cheering has been nuked by Maxis as of Nightlife, so the hack is now unnecessary.

Well, that's what I remember in the discussion as well.  This is the first house I have played with a child and they still cheer - I've forgotten how obnoxious that is.

DaveFlew:
If you're wanting as many reports as possible, add this one to the list. I've experienced it too with a couple of Teen Sims. No A+ cheering in NL - what a pleasure!

nothingbutsims:
Well that is strange - very strange.  Did they refrain from cheering when they were grade schoolers as well or did you start them out as teens?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page