More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 11:40:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Crash on move-in day
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Crash on move-in day  (Read 2138 times)
seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Crash on move-in day
« on: 2006 December 21, 23:58:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As soon as the move-in cinematic finished I got an error that crashed the game so bad, I lost the cursor.  I couldn't click any of the buttons on the dialog to continue, so I had to force quit the game.  Once back at the desktop, I re-launched the game and the family of two adults plus the twin babies were by the mailbox as though nothing had happened.  Huh

I continued playing them for a couple of days, without any other problems, but I just wonder if there's something wrong with this sim or the CC I've put in lately?

It might be nothing, but since I have a history of doing some VBT,  Roll Eyes I'd appreciate it if someone could have a look.
« Last Edit: 2006 December 22, 01:27:54 by J. M. Pescado » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Crash on move-in day
« Reply #1 on: 2006 December 22, 01:28:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah, this is just a random stupid Maxis "error". For some reason, Maxis thinks a sim doing the same animation 3 times in a row is somehow bad and warrants stopping the game with an error. It's just Dumb Maxis hardcode logic, so if a sim picks his nose 3 times in a row, BOOM.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: