More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:32:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  Zombie Apocalypse: BRAIIIIIIINS!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse: BRAIIIIIIINS!  (Read 248826 times)
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
Re: Zombie Apocalypse: BRAIIIIIIINS!
« Reply #150 on: 2007 July 31, 13:52:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still say, we need molotov cocktails!  It would be totally awesome!  Plus, you could set zombies on fire!!  There should be some chance that you could accidentally hit others nearby.  But what's a war without collateral damage!  It should also depend on some sort of skill/ability.  If you're clumsy, you're liable to blow yourself up instead. Grin

Ste

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2007 July 31, 13:59:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, there is the firebomb over at Sim Wardrobe -- that has a chance of immolating everything is sight. Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: 2007 July 31, 15:49:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SW also has an assault rifle. I place it in my vampire-hunter sim's inventory and then take her to Downtown community lots, where much carnage ensues (this will stop once my cemetery has an adequate number of ghosts). Such a thing could easily be done for zombie disposal, as well.

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2007 July 31, 18:34:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I'm definitely planning on giving my sims some sort of protection against the zombie hordes, SimWardrobe has a nice assortment of weaponry.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
KnowitallSim
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2007 September 18, 09:46:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This looks awesome!

One thing, does this happen in every neighborhood you have or not? I'd hate to have all of my neighborhoods be zombo-fests, just the one apocalyptic one  Cry
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2007 September 18, 12:21:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One thing, does this happen in every neighborhood you have or not? I'd hate to have all of my neighborhoods be zombo-fests, just the one apocalyptic one  Cry

Yes, but it's only in effect so long as it's in the game.  So put it in your downloads, play the hood you want to become a zombo-fest, and then quit the game and take it out before you play any other hoods.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: 2007 October 01, 07:27:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, you can avoid zombies by simply not creating any.

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Maireaine
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2008 January 11, 02:32:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a question, and if it has already been asked and answered, I apologize.  I did read through the thread, but didn't see anything.  My husband wants this mod something fierce, but I just wanted to make sure it's OK to use with Bon Voyage.  If it is, I assume the Fight Club mod is compatible with BV as well.  Thanks and sorry again if it's a stupid question.  Just tattoo Not Awesome on my forehead.  :-P
cenoura
Exasperating Eyesore

Talk to the hand!

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2008 January 11, 03:18:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Generally if you can find it in http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/index.php?dir=bv that directory then you're OK to use it for BV.

ISTP
seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2008 October 03, 23:12:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mayhaps it would help to post what EPs you're playing with?  My zombie only gets body points from winning fights, and he wants to fight pretty much all the time.  Win or lose.  Residential or comm lot doesn't matter. 

He generally takes a couple of sim hours or less to attack, and prefers it as amusement over all other fun objects.  Inevitably, some poor sim succumbs to ADHD and quits bowling, or whatever.  I find it helps if your lots aren't huge, since zombies take such a looong time in transit.
Gastfyr
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 2008 October 04, 01:40:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I understand the Fight Club mod is reqired for this mod to work, but it doesn't appear to be updated for AL.  I do think this mod would make zombies a lot more interesting, but as I have AL I guess I'll have to wait a bit.

TS3: it's really cool if you don't look too closely! - bottles
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2008 October 04, 04:32:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

....you're kidding, right?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2008 October 05, 16:16:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Howls of derisive laughter, Gastfyr.

Tribulatio proxima est
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2008 October 06, 18:30:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well Ive updated my director's cut and so far Ive only seen one fight and my zombies just go about their daily business.  Not one attack.

uchuujin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2009 February 24, 20:13:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*presses the thanks button repeatedly*  YES!!  I'm so glad I found this.  I'm a lurker and hardly ever register on boards, let alone talk, but this was too awesome to pass up. 

I have a request for you, Pescado... it would be so incredibly awesome to do a Zombie Apocalypse Challenge!  I was planning on making all of my college buddies go crazy in Uni, giving them one advantage over zombies...  but it would be so cool if it was an actual challenge.  Do you mind if I do this?

It would take me a while to figure out rules and such, though.  I'm horrible with point systems and such, and tend to take shortcuts.  But hey, this would be a hack-based challenge, so why the hell not?

So, with your permission, I would like to try that.

nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: 2009 February 24, 20:41:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alien - I think there already is a Zombie Apocalypse Challenge. Go searchin' through the board some more.
Tsarina
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2009 February 24, 21:35:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you thinking of Pinstar's Apocalypse Challenge?
Zombies don't really play a big role in it. I believe it can be played completely without zombies, although they do add some atmosphere.

INEPT INTP
uchuujin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2009 February 24, 21:43:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alien - I think there already is a Zombie Apocalypse Challenge. Go searchin' through the board some more.

There's only two pages of challenges, so it isn't too hard to search.  There is, in fact, an apocalypse challenge, but nothing pertaining to this hack. Smiley
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2009 February 24, 22:09:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's one at SCF. Google. Who knew.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
uchuujin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2009 February 24, 22:53:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's one at SCF. Google. Who knew.

Hey, that one's pretty awesome.  Though I was thinking more along the lines of a group of people and one zombie to start off, and the last person to be zombified wins... with points for how long your sims survive and such.

I could always make it into a controlled but improvised story, I guess.  With all the elements I want to add in it would be really difficult to figure out a system.
thinmonkey
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2009 March 09, 16:53:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible to make zombie passers-by actually come into one's house (in search of 'mowe bwains' obviously) without ever stopping to ring the bell (kinda like outgoing sims - they just barge in and head stright for the pool...)? That'd be fun. Also, I noticed sims zombified via "Eat Brains" do not have their personality twisted. Is it supposed to be so?
« Last Edit: 2009 March 09, 17:04:33 by thinmonkey » Logged
Simsdreamer
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 2009 April 07, 01:12:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can zombies be killed dead by other "normal" means such as fire, electrocution, drowning, flies, satellite, disease, fright, cowplant, or scissors? I assume that zombies are immune to death by hunger or old age.

I'm not sure if zombies age or not, but I'm pretty sure they can die by any other means that would kill a normal sim.  I know the short time I had a zombie living with a sim (Goopy, who's now a zombie townie), he had to eat.

Zombies don't age, only if you have a hack, mod, or cheat
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: 2009 April 07, 02:51:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Teen zombies will age normally into young adults and then adults if you send them to college, and that doesn't require any mods or cheats. But that's it.

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: