More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:30:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  Zombie Apocalypse: BRAIIIIIIINS!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse: BRAIIIIIIINS!  (Read 248824 times)
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
Re: Zombie Apocalypse: BRAIIIIIIINS!
« Reply #50 on: 2006 December 14, 09:33:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh. Actually... that time, it was my fault. And I was re-editing my last post to reflect as such. But the forum is acting wiggy. When I just tried to save my last edit, I got an error message sayin that the forum wasn't available. Of course... that could have been due to the fact that you guys might have been posting the exact same time I was trying to save my edit? Huh

Or it could be the work of gremlins or goombas again. Damned post eaters! Cheesy

Ste

miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2006 December 14, 15:30:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ste: my werewolf will thank you for that latter one!

Families should share lycanthropy and other interesting diseases. Just like the British royals, they are all werewolves. (Just look at Princess Anne, or rather, don't.)

Then-Princess Elizabeth really wasn't thinking about what her future children would look like when she got involved with Phillip!
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2006 December 14, 16:07:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Queen Zombie isn't good-looking at all herself, not even when she was still alive. Then again few royals are, with all the inbreeding over the centuries...
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2006 December 14, 16:16:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is something to be said for the fact that arranged marriages tend to produce ugly people, given that attraction is inherently not-a-factor.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2006 December 14, 18:47:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and they tend to eventually lead to things like hemophillia as well.  Tongue

miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2006 December 14, 19:30:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and they tend to eventually lead to things like hemophillia as well.  Tongue

Actually, the hemophilia was a mutation!  No signs of it in the royal family before Queen Victoria -- then her granddaughters introduced it into the Spanish and Russian royal families.  Another granddaughter married into the Greek royal family, producing... Phillip.  When Phillip and Elizabeth got married, he had to give up his rights as 39th in line to the throne (or some silly thing like that).  Guess this means you shouldn't marry even distant cousins!

BTW, Phillip was one of the genetic donors to the project to identify Tsarina Alexandra and her teenage daughters from the bullet ridden skeletons that turned up after the fall of the Soviet Union.
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2006 December 14, 20:38:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Queen Vicky was the first werewolf. Hæmophilia is the cover-up story :p
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2006 December 14, 21:56:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah, if Alexandria's son had been a werewolf, he'd have ripped out the throats of all the Communist leaders, and there'd be hot Russian Tsars still.

Now, Rasputin, I'd believe he was some sort of supernatural!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2006 December 15, 01:19:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been accused of being Rasputin.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2006 December 15, 01:32:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and Machievelli no doubt.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: 2006 December 15, 05:50:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am totally loving this and how zombies get that brains icon. Hahah. This is Totally awesome! I did a bit of testing and I just love how zombies will immediately try to eat other sims' brains. Lol. But I found a pretty easy way to avoid zombie attack. As long as your sim is engaged in an non-interruptible interaction, they are "safe" from brain eating. Cheesy

I dunno if it's possible, or if it would be too annoying... but I think it would be funny if maybe zombies could actually force their targets out of whatever it is they are doing, and the target might actually react and freak out. Like when a sim resurrects a zombie, and they have that freak out reaction.

Otherwise, awesome. Can't wait to have an apocalyptic zombie horde in my real game. Grin

Ste

seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2006 December 15, 20:07:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am totally loving this and how zombies get that brains icon. Hahah. This is Totally awesome! I did a bit of testing and I just love how zombies will immediately try to eat other sims' brains. Lol. But I found a pretty easy way to avoid zombie attack. As long as your sim is engaged in an non-interruptible interaction, they are "safe" from brain eating. Cheesy

I dunno if it's possible, or if it would be too annoying... but I think it would be funny if maybe zombies could actually force their targets out of whatever it is they are doing, and the target might actually react and freak out. Like when a sim resurrects a zombie, and they have that freak out reaction.

Otherwise, awesome. Can't wait to have an apocalyptic zombie horde in my real game. Grin

Ste

Uhh, you might want to hold yourself back a little before you start making a lot of zombies.

Your controllable sim is safe from zombie attack, but if you're on a comm lot, your playables are as vulnerable as the townies.  Trust me, comm lot outings and dates are a lot more exciting when your own playables are on the line!  Cheesy 

I haven't encountered any of the zombies yet, since the recent update, but they want to chain-eat brains, so please gawd, don't let them start interrupting their targets!  Because I made my zombies before the ZombApoc, all 3 have maxed body skills.  I've found that's quite enough to seed a zombie horde.  Tongue
VampLena
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2006 December 21, 05:55:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any Vampire Embracing mod yet? I want to make a Army of Vampires.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2006 December 21, 08:28:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Vampires can already vampirize other sims. No hacks are needed for vampires to turn other sims into vampires.

Elven Ranger
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2006 December 21, 15:09:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any Vampire Embracing mod yet? I want to make a Army of Vampires.

Shacklin has an Embrace mod you may want to chack out : http://shaklin.net/

WARNING:<br />I have dyslexia, so please excuse my crappy spelling & punctuation Smiley
ari_
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2006 December 21, 16:55:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh, you know what would be really cool?

Vampires and Werewolves automatically hating each other, and always attacking each other on sight, fighting either to the death or converting the loser to the species of the winner, until the battle for which species shall survive in the neighborhood has been settled one way or another.
VampLena
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2006 December 22, 02:10:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good idea, that would be pretty a cool  mod, Vampires and Werewolves are Blood enemies.

As for biting people, how do you get the option? I dont recall my vampire sim getting the option to bite people..
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2006 December 22, 02:26:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When the vampire's relationship toward the other sim reaches a certain level, the option to "Bite neck" will appear.  You can also use influence to cause a vampire to bite another sim if you have enough influence points.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2006 December 22, 02:49:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beat me to it Rainbow!

I always thought it was odd the vamps would bite with higher relationship points,  then they get the want for the bitee to be cured.  Roll Eyes It'd make more sense if they bit people they didn't like. Or maybe they just want to spend eternity with sims they like...

kutto
Senator

Hamsome

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2006 December 22, 03:03:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does vampfixes supress this? I haven't had a new vampire in ages.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2006 December 22, 03:05:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty sure vampfixes is mostly about not getting NPC characters bitten.

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2006 December 22, 03:22:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because that would cause a BFBVFS.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2006 December 22, 04:45:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always thought it was odd the vamps would bite with higher relationship points,  then they get the want for the bitee to be cured.  Roll Eyes It'd make more sense if they bit people they didn't like. Or maybe they just want to spend eternity with sims they like...
That's just a stupid want thing. I've actually got an Undiscovered Shiny I'm playing with that eliminates that and many other silly want-combos.

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2006 December 22, 05:48:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Knowledge Sims want to make everyone they know a vampire and have fears of them being cured, while non-Knowledge Sims want them cured and have fears they will be made into vampires.  It's all based on aspiration.

Why are you holding out on us, Pescado?  Tongue
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2006 December 22, 05:55:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ooo, new shiny! Santa Pescado.

Just on the subject of vamps - I've rolled up some wants of my own. Wink

I reckon vamps ought to be most attracted to pretty young virgins. When seeking vamp targets, is there any way you could check TwoJeffs' ACR tokens for any sims that have either autonomy set to zero, or no woohoo memories?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: