More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 20:03:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Atavera's Stuff (Check the entire thread)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Atavera's Stuff (Check the entire thread)  (Read 93079 times)
Raene
Asinine Airhead

Blah.

View Profile
Re: Atavera's Stuff (Check the entire thread)
« Reply #50 on: 2006 December 10, 06:14:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Guitars: Apocalypse, Greenday, and a possibly different Flying V. (I had both the previously posted and this one in my downloads folder... Slightly different filenames.)

* Guitars1.rar (463.45 KB - downloaded 463 times.)

~Raene/Nikki
Eventually I might plop something of interest here.
Raene
Asinine Airhead

Blah.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2006 December 10, 06:15:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More guitars. The last of them, though! That I have, anyway.

Rockcandy, Steinberger GM, LTD Alex Laiho.

* Guitars2.rar (423.62 KB - downloaded 482 times.)

~Raene/Nikki
Raene
Asinine Airhead

Blah.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2006 December 10, 06:18:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By last I have, I meant guitars. Wink This is the last I have of Atavera's stuff. The neon signs for real stores.

Also, Polonius, I did run across a male hair mesh by Atavera in my downloads, but haven't been able to track down the colours. As it's one of those meshes that's just a mesh, without a colour combined with, it's rather useless. I'll post if I unearth the colours, unless someone beats me to it.

Edit: Assuming I haven't been trashcanned for spamminess. In that case, well, I'm not chatty enough for Retardo Land so I'll likely retreat to lurkerdom. Cheesy

* NeonSignsRealStores.rar (515.03 KB - downloaded 673 times.)

~Raene/Nikki
DrBeast
Pinheaded Pissant

Still they're marching on...

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2006 December 10, 17:42:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Raene: to clear out confusion, can you specify which version of the Band Controller/Custom Instrument hack the guitars you posted need? All the guitars I posted require the Custom Instruments hack (also known as Band Controller v4), they won't work or work incorrectly with an older version of that hack.

Let the Beast inside you free!
rhondalatte
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2006 December 10, 20:11:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Custom Instruments Hack V4.0 is still posted at mts2.
xo

Rhondalatte's Designs: http://blackpearlsims.com/

DeesElegantDecor - beautiful furnishings and custom CAS screens:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Raene
Asinine Airhead

Blah.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2006 December 11, 03:25:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Raene: to clear out confusion, can you specify which version of the Band Controller/Custom Instrument hack the guitars you posted need? All the guitars I posted require the Custom Instruments hack (also known as Band Controller v4), they won't work or work incorrectly with an older version of that hack.

Oh, sorry. I believe they're all V4. There are a few in there without version numbers in their names, but I'm pretty sure they're all V4.

~Raene/Nikki
Baronetess
polonius
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2006 December 11, 07:06:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AnimatedWindowHack *is intrigued*  Would anyone with this hack in their game care to elaborate exactly what it does?  I'm guessing it enables creators to create window objects with open and closed conditions, similar to the one Helena has over at Pixel Sims (which has wonderful build mode objects, like sliding closet doors and swinging saloon doors, if any here are interested in such things).
To Raene: thanks so much for checking.  You don't have to turn your computer inside out looking for it, though; I'm sure somebody here will eventually post it.
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2006 December 11, 07:34:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, I think it enables opening and closing of certain Maxian windows, like the "double-hung" (I think that's the right name, lol).

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
DrBeast
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2006 December 11, 08:52:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Medium wavy hair, mesh along with the black color. Bad news: it's not properly binned, and I don't have SimPE on this machine to make an impromptu binning. As for the recolors, I think someone else at MTS2 did those, as I couldn't find any with atavera's name.

* MTS2_247218_atavera_amhair-mediumwavy.zip (526.02 KB - downloaded 411 times.)

jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2006 December 11, 09:30:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The animated window hack does what it says. It allows most of the default Maxis windows that look like they are made out of two or more distinct parts, to be opened.
You can either open/close individual windows, or all windows on the lot.

Unfortunately I did not save the additional resources you need to make custom windows openable.
DrBeast
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2006 December 11, 12:50:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i need some help, i've downloaded everything related to guitar on this thread and i tried it out. All my recolors are the same color, how do i fix this?

Plonk down a guitar, then select the design tool (the icon that looks like a set of keys) and click on the guitar...that should bring up the recolors. Some guitars (the Fender Strat, for example) have recolors for the amp too. You need to click on the amp with the design tool to bring up those recolors.

DrBeast
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2006 December 11, 13:12:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's the only way you can choose recolors on guitars, I'm afraid. If you don't like it, there's always the Undo button.

DrBeast
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2006 December 11, 13:50:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Join the club Wink

LadyLiberty
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2006 December 12, 07:04:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Waves arm*   

Animated Windows Hack!!

I've got it!  I've got it!  I included the additional resources, pics, and the blurb from when it was posted. 

Please?  Will it work with Pets this way? 

* Animated windows.rar (270.94 KB - downloaded 451 times.)
« Last Edit: 2006 December 12, 07:12:42 by LadyLiberty » Logged
Fish Dude
Corpulent Cretin

WTF?

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2006 December 12, 18:03:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded a bunch of guitars (and the band controller V4 which Jordi modified) but my game crashes to the desktop. I renamed the package so it would load last but am still having problems.

No ones gonna take me alive, the time has come to make things right.
You and I must fight for our rights, you and I must fight to survive.

- Muse
Baronetess
polonius
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2006 December 13, 00:54:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In case anyone's interested, Numenor's recolors of atavera's contrabass are still on MTS2, and he has now uploaded the mesh to that thread  Smiley
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=60366
The mahogany one has been posted here, but the jazzy white one has not.

DrBeast: Thank you so much! I can colorbin the hair myself, that's no problem.  I really like it for rock star sims  Grin
WORF
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2006 December 14, 00:49:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi everyone Cheesy This is my first post here Smiley
I just wanted to share the sign Atavera made for me for my Radisson lot Smiley

Also I wonder if anyone has the sign he made for Publix? I have gotten permission from Atavera to include it in my Publix lots but after than the just dissapeared  Sad

I would appreciate if anyone could help me Smiley

Here you go Henrik. I have almost all of the other store signs as well. As far as the window hack goes, I thought Ste reported it needed updating to work with pets.

* atavera_NeonSign_publixgrocerystore.package (235.24 KB - downloaded 553 times.)
DrBeast
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2006 December 14, 08:59:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded a bunch of guitars (and the band controller V4 which Jordi modified) but my game crashes to the desktop. I renamed the package so it would load last but am still having problems.

You might have accidentally downloaded a guitar that works only with his previous version of the band controller (I spotted a few of those in here). All the guitars I uploaded are properly named BlahblahwhateverV4, since they all require Version 4 of the Band Controller (now called Custom Instruments hack), and I believe Atavera named all the guitars he had updated accordingly. I'd keep all the guitars that are named thus and temporarily remove the others from the Downloads folder. If you're hell-bent on using all the guitars and/or want to track down the culprit, add the rest of the guitars (i.e. those that are not named blablahsomethingV4) ONE BY ONE, start the game, and see if it crashes. If not, add another one, etc etc until you reach the one that crashes your game. Single that out and set it on fire, proper Hendrix-style, or smash it to bits a-la Malmsteen. Of course, you could always be less dramatic and just delete it  Grin
« Last Edit: 2006 December 14, 09:08:26 by DrBeast » Logged

jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2006 December 14, 09:23:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All my uploads are for v4.
WORF
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2006 December 14, 16:18:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He made signs for Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Virgin Records, and quite a few others. I am not at my home computer so I cant remember them all.
Fish Dude
Corpulent Cretin

WTF?

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2006 December 14, 17:07:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You might have accidentally downloaded a guitar that works only with his previous version of the band controller (I spotted a few of those in here). All the guitars I uploaded are properly named BlahblahwhateverV4, since they all require Version 4 of the Band Controller (now called Custom Instruments hack), and I believe Atavera named all the guitars he had updated accordingly. I'd keep all the guitars that are named thus and temporarily remove the others from the Downloads folder. If you're hell-bent on using all the guitars and/or want to track down the culprit, add the rest of the guitars (i.e. those that are not named blablahsomethingV4) ONE BY ONE, start the game, and see if it crashes. If not, add another one, etc etc until you reach the one that crashes your game. Single that out and set it on fire, proper Hendrix-style, or smash it to bits a-la Malmsteen. Of course, you could always be less dramatic and just delete it  Grin

Ah, thats probably why. I thought the others will still be compatible with V4, but obviously not  Tongue

No ones gonna take me alive, the time has come to make things right.
You and I must fight for our rights, you and I must fight to survive.

- Muse
Raene
Asinine Airhead

Blah.

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2006 December 14, 20:15:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He made signs for Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Virgin Records, and quite a few others. I am not at my home computer so I cant remember them all.

I would love those too Smiley He made the most awsome signs including the Radisson sign he made for me Smiley

The attachment I posted back up-thread a ways (reply #53) contains the Albertsons, Best Buy, EB Games, GameStop, GAP, KB Toys and Toys 'R' Us signs.

~Raene/Nikki
WORF
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2006 December 14, 20:55:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well hopefully these signs weren't posted before. Here are signs from Radisson, Virgin Megastores (big and small), Hot Topic, MTS2, ASDA (??), MYL2 - Logo (??), and Wal-Mart split into two posts. He also made a bunch of neon signs of various objects like radios, beer mug, fire hydrant, etc. Should I post these as well?

* Atavera.rar (374.1 KB - downloaded 542 times.)
WORF
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2006 December 14, 21:00:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here too.

* Atavera2.rar (430.68 KB - downloaded 515 times.)
DrBeast
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2006 December 15, 10:20:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He also made a bunch of neon signs of various objects like radios, beer mug, fire hydrant, etc. Should I post these as well?

I believe those are included in the ones I posted some posts up.

ETA: they're here and in the next 2 posts.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: