More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 00:35:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Moving in with millions of money?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Moving in with millions of money?  (Read 4238 times)
dDefinder
Blathering Buffoon

An Acronym

View Profile WWW
Moving in with millions of money?
« on: 2006 November 22, 21:39:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I decided to move this sim into my household and when i did she had millions and millions of money. She is also one of the townies that works at the coffee shop.

I don't think thats normal. but this is the first time I ever invited anyone move into a household. and if I marry any one, they usually have only a few thousands or so money. or is there something I'm missing?

No matter what variables there are, it all adds up to total and all-encompassing tedium.
Berg
Dimwitted Dunce

I ARE 2 BLAME 4 HUR TYPOES!

View Profile WWW
Re: Moving in with millions of money?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 November 22, 23:49:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it was a Nightlife bug (or 'feature', depending on how you decide to look at it...).

TwoJeffs have a "no lottery move in" hack, dunno if it's updated for Pets yet though.

asciident
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 November 23, 01:41:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it was a Nightlife bug (or 'feature', depending on how you decide to look at it...).

TwoJeffs have a "no lottery move in" hack, dunno if it's updated for Pets yet though.

I don't think TwoJeffs made a hack addressing this, but the no lottery move in was made by Jase (inTeen creator), and it's at http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewtopic.php?t=54
It's not updated for Pets yet AFAIK, though.

asciident / realrobotica
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 November 23, 14:23:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This "feature" has been around since Uni.  It only happens with cross-neighborhood move ins.

For example, if your sim is living in the base hood, and you invited another sim to move in that lived in downtown, uni, Bluewater or whatever, they will bring millions of dollars with them.  This works vise versa too I think.

Of course, if they're both living in the same base or sub hood, you won't get the "feature".
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 November 23, 19:33:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This "feature" has been around since Uni.  It only happens with cross-neighborhood move ins.

It happened to me long before Uni came out....but it was an indirect result of a cross-neighborhood move-in.
Berg
Dimwitted Dunce

I ARE 2 BLAME 4 HUR TYPOES!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2006 November 23, 23:02:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think TwoJeffs made a hack addressing this, but the no lottery move in was made by Jase (inTeen creator), and it's at http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewtopic.php?t=54

You're so right, thanks for correcting me (so others don't get as confused as myself...)

PlaidSquirrel
Juvenile Jackass

It Burns

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 November 28, 21:35:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This happened to me when I had one of my sims move in her police officer boyfriend. He brought 2 million dollars with him. I about fell over. He was a base  hood NPC moving into a base hood home though so that doesn't really follow what others have said about the cross hood issue.

"For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbors, and laugh at them in our turn?" Jane Austen
"If you're going to wash your hands of it, use soap. Otherwise you're just moving the dirt around." Myself
"...You're fucked up, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded." Idiocracy
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: