More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:03:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  The Plague-Revisited
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Plague-Revisited  (Read 13964 times)
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: The Plague-Revisited
« Reply #25 on: 2006 November 19, 21:26:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the requestors don't want controllable.  They want to trigger it and spread it throughout their 'hood.
lovemysims
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 November 19, 21:52:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

RANDOM  RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM,  IRL people die from viruses, fevers, dehydration- You never know.
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 November 19, 23:00:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still might want most of my Sims to live normal lives and some (say, one hood worth) to risk disease and death. 
Kaliban
Blathering Buffoon

I have horrible grammar, and a french accent

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 November 20, 09:36:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the requestors don't want controllable.  They want to trigger it and spread it throughout their 'hood.

Actually, the plague should be the opposite of what it is in the normal game.
With the "normal" diseases in the game, you have to micromanage the sim to make him die.

With the "new disease", the sim should die unless you micromanage it to survive.

Anyway, anything that brings some chaos to the neighborhood  would be a good thing...

Any view of things that is not strange, is false.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 November 20, 13:25:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

3) depression; lots of crying and lying on the couch (maybe faster decay of comfort and social)
Frankly if a sim wasted my time such annoying whining, I would probably be driven to murder them in short order. They do enough of that already.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
V
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 November 20, 15:23:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, the plague should be the opposite of what it is in the normal game.
With the "normal" diseases in the game, you have to micromanage the sim to make him die.

With the "new disease", the sim should die unless you micromanage it to survive.

Yes! That is the problem with the way the diseases are set up right now. Thanks Kaliban for stating it so perfectly.

I want people to stop saying, "Son of a bitch". Instead we should say "Son of an ASS" because that is more accurate. Spread the word!

holly
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 November 20, 16:03:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh yes kaliban thats exactly as it should be.
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 November 20, 17:52:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wasn't the vampirism thing (supposedly) meant to work sort of like this, without hacks? Except that a certain percentage of the population became vampires, which included the NPCs and led to all those problems. I've only had one non-directed bite in my game, though, which I think is thanks to hacks, and that's how I want it anyway, so...

The plus about making it a disease is that NPCs are exempt already, and you can always add the immunity token to Sims you don't want it to affect.
chordin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 November 20, 18:27:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have a big party when your sim has a flu. You'll understand me after that. (I meant a "safety net" that prevents really uncontrollable epidemias)

3) depression; lots of crying and lying on the couch (maybe faster decay of comfort and social)
Frankly if a sim wasted my time such annoying whining, I would probably be driven to murder them in short order. They do enough of that already.

I kind of quessed it  Cheesy
I think that a child labor mod would be more like your style. "Enslave your own kids!"
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006 November 20, 20:24:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that a child labor mod would be more like your style. "Enslave your own kids!"

You can just have them repeatedly paint pictures to sell... that's a sort of slavery, especially when we get our "Paint masterpieces" hack!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: