More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 18:49:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Ever wondered what a Vampire Zombie looks like?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Ever wondered what a Vampire Zombie looks like?  (Read 16169 times)
sara_dippity
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Ever wondered what a Vampire Zombie looks like?
« Reply #25 on: 2005 September 22, 03:10:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, it will be a clone of the vampire face, a new makeup.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
linolino
Exasperating Eyesore

Linosim

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 September 22, 05:05:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ah ok! thx.

Here, i just tested these out and found aut that: (if anyone has been wondering)

1 - vampires-zombies and zombie-vampires look exactly the same

2 - Once a zombie, always a zombie. I tried to kill a zombie and ressurect him, giving large amouts of money to the grim reaper, but he still ressurected as a zombie.
Zythe
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 September 22, 16:01:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cool, I got a couple of alienvampires...yeah, I too think the current red eyes kinda suck (for the alien vamps at least)

I also have alienvampirezombie.... The cool thing is..when you turn the vamp into a zombie, it keeps the vampskin and teethe and all the vamp options! Real cool! Grin Also it keeps the zombie skin and animations!  Cheesy So it IS trully a vampire zombie. I think the other way around is the same tho... Although, I haven't tried it yet...

BTW. Just found a cool new bug! "Real Shiny" Roll Eyes Some vamps won't get into their coffins..no matter how low their needs are! One of them I delted the coffin and bought a new onea nd tried a couple of times and i managed to save her... With the other two I had to kill them and use the ressurect-o-nometron to get them back.. Roll Eyes

P.S. Here's a pic of my alien Vampire Zombie... Grin

I found the fix for that. Force Error>Reset on your vampire.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 September 23, 01:18:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cool, I got a couple of alienvampires...yeah, I too think the current red eyes kinda suck (for the alien vamps at least)

I also have alienvampirezombie.... The cool thing is..when you turn the vamp into a zombie, it keeps the vampskin and teethe and all the vamp options! Real cool! Grin Also it keeps the zombie skin and animations!  Cheesy So it IS trully a vampire zombie. I think the other way around is the same tho... Although, I haven't tried it yet...

BTW. Just found a cool new bug! "Real Shiny" Roll Eyes Some vamps won't get into their coffins..no matter how low their needs are! One of them I delted the coffin and bought a new onea nd tried a couple of times and i managed to save her... With the other two I had to kill them and use the ressurect-o-nometron to get them back.. Roll Eyes

P.S. Here's a pic of my alien Vampire Zombie... Grin

I found the fix for that. Force Error>Reset on your vampire.

Cool thanx... Grin

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Velax
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 September 23, 02:14:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Once a zombie, always a zombie. I tried to kill a zombie and ressurect him, giving large amouts of money to the grim reaper, but he still ressurected as a zombie.

What happens if you stiff the Reaper when ressing a zombie? Does it become a sort of super-zombie? Or do two zombifications cancel out and it becomes human again? Or does it, you know, just stay a zombie?
nataku
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 September 23, 02:33:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a question about the vampire overlay. I dont know how to do any skinning or body shop stuff other than installing things to use in my game so I don't know if this is possible, but do you think it will be possible to change the default vampire overlay like we can change default nude skins? See I'd prefer that my vampire Sims be different just enough that it's noticable if you're paying attention but not obvious. Like I'd prefer that their skin became only a little paler and that their eyes didn't change except to become a little paler in color as well. I dont like the Vampires having red eyes or being so extraordinarily pale. I dont buy into the stereotypical vampire myths so I want my vampires to reflect that if possible.

I know that the vampire overlay is transparent, but it was also said that the only part of it that wasn't was the eyes and teeth. Could the transparency level of the skin tone be changed and the eyes be made transparent (changing the color to match the skin color of the overlay) so that it had the effect of paling the eyes the same amount (without the red) as the skin is paled for each and every vampire sim in the game without my having to make changes to all of them individually just so they'll look right (to me)?
sara_dippity
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 September 23, 13:49:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a question about the vampire overlay. I dont know how to do any skinning or body shop stuff other than installing things to use in my game so I don't know if this is possible, but do you think it will be possible to change the default vampire overlay like we can change default nude skins?
I beleive people are working on how to extract the full skin. Once this is done, it seems to me that it would be possible.
I know that the vampire overlay is transparent, but it was also said that the only part of it that wasn't was the eyes and teeth. Could the transparency level of the skin tone be changed and the eyes be made transparent (changing the color to match the skin color of the overlay) so that it had the effect of paling the eyes the same amount (without the red) as the skin is paled for each and every vampire sim in the game without my having to make changes to all of them individually just so they'll look right (to me)?
Yes. I don't know what the alpha on the full body is like, but the eyes can definately be changed and then you can make the rest of the alpha less transparent. I imagine the body would have an editable alpha as well, I can't see why it would not. I know skin tones do not have alphas, but I'm positive the body does, since the vampire skintone is transparent. Then when you get it the way you like it, I bet anything people will be able to replace the default vamp skin.
The cheesy animations though, that I would like to be reassured that someone can fix. I haven't actually made a vampire in my game, worried about my townie population turning, but isn't the cheesy arm over the face a special kind of walk called "stalk"? Do they walk normally otherwise? Maybe someone can make a hack that makes it so that decision is user controlled only.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Velax
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 September 23, 15:03:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The cheesy animations though, that I would like to be reassured that someone can fix. I haven't actually made a vampire in my game, worried about my townie population turning, but isn't the cheesy arm over the face a special kind of walk called "stalk"? Do they walk normally otherwise? Maybe someone can make a hack that makes it so that decision is user controlled only.

"Stalk" is a specific command, yes. Vampires can "Stalk" to a place and "Fly" to a place, plus any other modes of movement they normally have (Skip, Run or whatever). I have noticed my vampire occasionally stalks when I tell her to just "Go here", but that may have just been me clicking on the wrong thing.

What annoys me a little about vampires is their avatars (the one down the bottom next to the Wants list, the icon on the left on the screen and the one that appears when you click to do an action). For some reason vamps' eyes on their avatars are narrowed by a certain degree from what they are on the actual character, and given my character has fairly small eyes as it is, this "certain degree" makes it looks like her eyes are squeezed shut, deforming her face somewhat.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: