More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:32:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  looking for bonus items in my catalog (already installed)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: looking for bonus items in my catalog (already installed)  (Read 2062 times)
verdaeni
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
looking for bonus items in my catalog (already installed)
« on: 2006 November 20, 17:12:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i got all the bonus items from earlier on, including from glamor and fun stuff...  and i went through and added them to their correct folders so i can find them again.   however, although i am sture i installed the three holiday fun stuff ones (this time) i have only found the snowglob at the end of the decorative/infinity catalog.   i cant seem to find my peepers or glowman though i did spawn new objects from the package install that SHOULD be those items.   can someone please give me a clue where in the catalog these items are?

btw, for others that are challenged like me, i have a hack folder that helps me locate all my hacked objects since i can never remember what category they are in.

Life is tough.
Life is Tougher if you act STUPID.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
Re: looking for bonus items in my catalog (already installed)
« Reply #1 on: 2006 November 20, 17:56:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The glasses show up in the eyeglasses area in 'Change Appearance' (though they don't actually show up in my game -- the game says they're there, but they're invisible if I apply them to a sim). Not sure where the glowman is, though I think it might show up under the wall lighting, like the big flamingo light.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
verdaeni
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: looking for bonus items in my catalog (already installed)
« Reply #2 on: 2006 November 20, 18:18:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thanks so much, you are entirely right!   i kept looking for a statue.  the glowman is a neon light of a snowman for $240, in case someone else is looking for it.   if someone else wants that thread with the downloads, you can search for glowman and only these two threads should show up.  thanks again!

Life is tough.
Life is Tougher if you act STUPID.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: