More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 19:17:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Two Abductions in One Night
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Two Abductions in One Night  (Read 2669 times)
HRH Posie
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Two Abductions in One Night
« on: 2005 September 19, 14:27:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, just bare with me.  My sim Orlando was abducted and half an hour later his partner Posie went into labour with twins.  Anyway, I really wanted two girls so I quit to the neighbourhood without saving and re-entered the lot.  After the abduction I had set up a command for Posie to look through the telescope (she needs logic for work) and upon re-entering the lot I get the abduction cut-scene for Posie Shocked  However a couple of sim minutes later Posie reappears by the mail box.

Is this a glitch?  Actually should it be possible for a sim to get abducted whilst another sim is with the aliens?  Posie seems fine and Orlando has come back safely.  Anybody else had this happen to them?

"Does nothing work outside of London? Hmm? Apparently not." Natasha Glenville, Bridget Jones
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Two Abductions in One Night
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 19, 14:39:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As I know - pregnant women can't be abducted, that's why you saw her near the mail box. If she was after the birth - who will stay with the babies? The simulator "fixed" itself...Smiley.

But I never ever had an abduction, and really want to see the clip. And two in one night - a Guiness record...Smiley.
HRH Posie
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Two Abductions in One Night
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 19, 14:44:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Orlando and Posie do not have any other children however she was pregnant.  Maybe I should be thankful that nothing bad happened and just stick to playing with the babies Grin  I can count the abductions I have had on one hand over the past year.  I did have to laugh at having two abductions in the one night.  I bet I never see this again lol.

"Does nothing work outside of London? Hmm? Apparently not." Natasha Glenville, Bridget Jones
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: