More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 01:41:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  EA-iods strike again. Grr!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: EA-iods strike again. Grr!  (Read 1981 times)
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
EA-iods strike again. Grr!
« on: 2006 November 08, 18:33:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Angry
I ust posted this same message over on Jfades site., since he's the collection tool maker. BUT it may just call out for a global mod? So I lay it at the feet of the Great Maxis Fuckup Fixer:

Maxis stirkes again. They are so stupid sometimes. Here's what I just learned:

I really liked what Maxis did with the collections (THOUGHT it waas th eonly thing they DID do right in this EP. GRR), the sortability, being able to mark a collection as both res and comm, the ability to change the names and the icons, totally good. HOWEVER, I just found some CC, in particular SunairSims Dresser Rack A and B and a few other dispLay type objects from creators that don't put their names or file names in the text and I didn't catch that 'flaw' when I scanned them, damn it anyway, DON"T place in a lot that they aren't marked for. So these comm sorted objects, although they are in a collection file that is accessible on a res lot, will no longer place on a res lot. Period!

THANKS MAXIS! SMART MOVE...*stupid inconsiderate dumbass people*

These items used to not be accessible on a res lot if they were sorted under comm. So we had to change the lot type to access them then change back. Still have to do that! SMART MAXIS. *why the hell did they bother implementing the ability to mark the files both res and comm without looking at this!!? yet another thing done half assed!* Angry

Thanks.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: