More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 10:38:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  All Maxis glasses missing ??? !!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: All Maxis glasses missing ??? !!!  (Read 2881 times)
nocomment
Feckless Fool

View Profile
All Maxis glasses missing ??? !!!
« on: 2006 November 06, 16:22:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone else have this problem?

I went to my vanilla game partition - no downloads at all.  Opened Bodyshop and went to the glasses section.

The heads show up, but they are not wearing glasses.

I selected one and clicked "Export selected textures."  Chose a name, clicked the check mark got this error:

"There was a problem exporting the selected textures."

Could someone check their Bodyshop and see if it does the same thing?  If it's just my game, ok.  But if it's in other games, it might have something to do with the flashing blue accessories.

Update:  The glasses show up in CAS and the game.  So it looks like more of a Bodyshop problem.  I was hoping that maybe somehow it would tell us something about the flashing accessories.  Oh well.
« Last Edit: 2006 November 06, 16:29:30 by nocomment » Logged
pioupiou
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: All Maxis glasses missing ??? !!!
« Reply #1 on: 2006 November 06, 16:42:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just checked in my bodyshop : the glasses appears in "create a sim", and at first I thought they were missing in "create parts". But in fact they are there, but there is a bunch of things (heads without anything on it) between the custom content (mostly earrings in my game) and the maxis' glasses. One of them is labelled "lycos collar" (I've downloaded the house with the lycos dog) so maybe those are pet's collars ??
It can't export their textures.
Pioupiou
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 November 06, 21:01:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

all my Dr. Pixel glasses were blue and not attached to their heads.  lol

but this is the funniest thing, this ladies dress was missing, even though it was in cass and bodyshop.  It was blue on her and her arms were sticking straight out and she glided across the floor, until I changed her clothes.   rofl

Ivy
Knuckleheaded Knob

"54% Scrumptiousness"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2006 November 06, 21:21:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nocomment, I posted about the hundred or so "glasses" that I have showing up here not too long ago in the thread about CAS and makeup, and no one else seemed to know what I was talking about, but it's this exact same issue.

here's the post

Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

Roux
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 November 06, 23:48:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if this will help or if it's at all related, but I had issues with BodyShop after installing OMGPETZ!1one. The bodies were completely magenta. I figured it was a hack problem, and it turned out I was running the wrong version of BodyShop (from Glamour) and it was conflicting with the OMGPETZ!1one version of Quaxi's censor remover. Once I ran the OMGPETZ!1one version of BodyShop, all was good.

Also, I haven't put any accessories back into my game yet (trying to pare down the CC, and accessories are my least-used items), but I wonder if OMGPETZ!1one borked some custom accessory meshes?

You have your way with him, and you'll never get to destroy the world; and I don't fancy spending the next six months trying to get librarian out of the carpet.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: