More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 19:58:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  (REQ) Stay out of the F'n Sun!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: (REQ) Stay out of the F'n Sun!!  (Read 3822 times)
VampLena
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
(REQ) Stay out of the F'n Sun!!
« on: 2006 December 24, 16:07:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope this is the right place for this, also i dont know if its a bug or not but its pretty annoying the Vampire Queen keeps deciding to go outside in broad daylight, lol Im trying to do other things in the house and every day i hear the funeral music and the Queen is ashes!

Is it possible to make a mod that gives vampires the dread fear of daylight they will never step foot outside during the day?? I have to keep cheating to ressurect her, not to mention wait till one of the teens or the husband gets home from school/work to use the resurrection tombstone cheat item.

Thanks
ThyGuy
Exasperating Eyesore

HELP ME! I'M STUPID!

View Profile
Re: (REQ) Stay out of the F'n Sun!!
« Reply #1 on: 2006 December 24, 16:15:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are multiple hacks out that make vampires get their butts in the casket and stay in there until 7PM. DJS has the best one that I know of.

http://www.djssims.com/

DEATH TO UGLY BEAGLE DOGS!
WALMART IS THE DEVIL!!!!!
I DEMAND THE FIERY DEATH OF CRYING BABIES!
Do us a favor? DIE, GO TO HEAVEN, STFU!
VampLena
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 December 24, 16:25:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks! finally no more stupid vampires.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 December 24, 17:28:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd recommend simply using the sleep clock, rather than dodgy, non-awesome global hacks. Still More Awesome Than You.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
dream_operator
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 December 25, 00:49:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a question.  Do these vampires often get up during the day after you have put them in the coffin? I ask that because I've played tons of vampires and once they are in the coffin (I do have to direct them to do that) they NEVER get out again unless I don't have the quiet doorbell hack installed (then they wake up like all other sleeping sims when the doorbell is pressed).  So it's just weird to hear all of these people talking about the vamps gettting up on their own accord at all hours of the day. 

Dream

There is no meaning in our world for us who live there. No meaning at all. -Ulquiorra
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 December 25, 00:54:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After trying pretty much all the hacks out there, the sleep clock has become my tool of choice for vampires.  It sends them to bed *before* the sun has risen (so they won't have to run from the other end of the lot at sunrise) and it wakes them up as soon as the sun has set.
I did try a vampire sleep caller hack (I think it was by monique at MTS2), but if there are more than one vampire on the lot you can get a bad case of musical coffins where all vampires head for the same coffin, and when they finally realize that they're too late, they'll scramble around the next one.  It can take a while.  With the Sleep Clock the vampires know which coffin to run to.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
VampLena
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 December 25, 01:04:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The awesome hacks rock, so i'll try this sleep clock instead Smiley As for my Vampire, they tend to rise after i put her in the coffin at 6:30 am (she makes breakfest first!) she'll sleep for maybe a few hours but by around 12 to 3pm she gets it in her pretty undead head to go swing on the swingset outside or go for a swin in the pool. Grrr.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 December 25, 01:30:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like you lack the Pool Hack and No Bogarting Swings. Both available here at More Awesome Than You. Truly, it is More Awesome Than You.

Also, autonomous-locking the outside with APO will prevent any sim who is inside from autonomously deciding to go outside. Because the outside is bad, m'kay?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: