More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 18:52:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Some Nightlife Issues...Anyone else with these?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Some Nightlife Issues...Anyone else with these?  (Read 4216 times)
Braveheart
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Some Nightlife Issues...Anyone else with these?
« on: 2005 September 18, 17:14:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*I can't get sims to "watch" others on the Karioke machine, when asked to "watch" it drops from the que.
*Can't "call taxi" from a sim's cell phone when downtown. I arrived there by taxi not by car.
*I am unable to use the "ample king" dining table or the "manor house paree" dining table. They are stuck in the catalog and won't come out. Their recolors do not show in the catalog either.
*Occasionally certain actions just drop from the que for no reason, as if the sim just won't do it. These are not route failures.
This expansion seems to cause more bugs than it addresses. Anyone else feel this way or having more bugs than not?
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: Some Nightlife Issues...Anyone else with these?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 18, 17:24:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I havent had the karaoke issue, (havent tested the others yet, I dont like cell phones) but I did want to report one issue that I dont know if its just me, or has anyone else tried to use the horizontal two tiled mirror supplied by NL? I get a severe graphic glitch when I try to use more than one, (even with reflections off)
simhummingbird
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 19, 00:28:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only problem I've had with the Karioke machine is trying to get a Sim to "Sing With". It just doesn't happen, the date says there is something blocking the path.
MistressBoleyn
Asinine Airhead

la reine sans tete

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 September 19, 04:55:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've noticed actions dropping out of queue more often than previously as well, so can only assume it's NL related.

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."
- Frank Lloyd Wright
DuckSpeak
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 September 19, 04:58:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Action cancelling only happend for me whilst I still had my hacks. As hellish it is I had to remove all. (And figuring out which one is the culprit! It's a FFS one as I removed all others.)
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 September 19, 05:06:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was having problems influencing a sim to do my sims term paper. I removed two hacks that I forgot about (noinfluenceobession and nogreekmadness, neither of which seemed to be working with NL anyway). I haven't had a chance to see if that fixes it yet.

I would suspect the "noinfluenceobession" hack myself, but then I know absolutely nothing about this stuff. I just stick the hacks in my folder, I don't know the first thing about how they work.
MistressBoleyn
Asinine Airhead

la reine sans tete

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 September 19, 05:14:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have either of those in my game at the moment, so that's not it.  What's odd is that it doesn't always do it. Just randomly.

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."
- Frank Lloyd Wright
Braveheart
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 September 19, 14:33:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you list what hacks you do have in the game Mistress? Maybe we can find a common denominator and try it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: