More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 05:35:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Pets EP questions...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pets EP questions...  (Read 20638 times)
simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
Re: Pets EP questions...
« Reply #50 on: 2006 October 24, 12:49:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cool. I want to put a big dog at the greek house. Think of all the pizza the dog can eat! Teach the dog to be hostile to others and chase off the damn mascots and coaches.  Cheesy
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: 2006 November 02, 03:16:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

boolProp allow45degreeAngleOfRotation true
Simmiecal you are a life saver if I am reading this corrctly I can now place my furniture on diagonal wallls right> using the cheat so the decor doesn't look as odd right?

I have it in my userstartup.cheat file.  Keep in mind, while you can place stuff at a 45 degree angle, some of the animations don't look right with some objects and sometimes you get whining from sims that they can't use the object. I think there's a list somewhere that says what objects can be placed at angle without whining but I can't remember where I saw it (maybe Snooty Sims?).

Only single-tile objects can be placed at a 45-degree angle and still be used. This does not include fridges or stoves, because the 'blank' tile in front of them is included in the object's footprint. Only chairs, end-tables, plants, and the like can reasonably be placed at a 45-degree angle, unless they are only for decoration.

Edited for stupidity

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2006 November 02, 04:03:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the way the dogs react when Sims serve a meal.  The minute dinner is ready to be put on the table, they start barking and showing pictures of the food in their thought bubbles.  The rest of the family might be completely oblivious to it, but the dogs always notice.  I guess it's that canine sense of smell  Smiley

Karen

I think that's begging, and you should be able to praise or scold it (modifies Eat pet/Sim food learned behavior).
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2006 November 02, 08:49:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only single-tile objects can be placed at a 45-degree angle and still be used.

Not correct. Two-tile objects like the big TV, stereo, loveseat/sofa can also be placed at an angle. As can three-tile couches. In fact, if you have a sofa and a TV at an angle directly in front of eachother, Sims will happily watch TV from it.

Just be aware Sims will walk through the objects, and the animations for sitting down are messed up.
Fish Dude
Corpulent Cretin

WTF?

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2006 November 02, 19:34:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also baths can be used at 45 degree angles. I think i downloaded a house from here and it had a diagonal bath and it worked fine.

No ones gonna take me alive, the time has come to make things right.
You and I must fight for our rights, you and I must fight to survive.

- Muse
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: 2006 November 04, 19:37:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only single-tile objects can be placed at a 45-degree angle and still be used.

Not correct. Two-tile objects like the big TV, stereo, loveseat/sofa can also be placed at an angle. As can three-tile couches. In fact, if you have a sofa and a TV at an angle directly in front of eachother, Sims will happily watch TV from it.

Just be aware Sims will walk through the objects, and the animations for sitting down are messed up.

I consider that as falling under the category of 'not working properly.'

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: